Powered by Outside

THE HUNT FOR THE ULTIMATE TRAIL IN WESTERN CANADA NOMINATE!!!

PB Forum :: Canada - West
THE HUNT FOR THE ULTIMATE TRAIL IN WESTERN CANADA NOMINATE!!!
Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 19:27 Quote
Race Of Spades, moose mountain, alberta.

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 19:29 Quote
clown feet wistler really technical id say hardest trail in canada, and redline in cop its got everything big drops,ladder drops skinnys jumps burms everything

O+
Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 22:07 Quote
the red runs on fromme are the most tech

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 22:09 Quote
chomers wrote:
Whistler- A-line...owns all.

Chom,
a-line
or freight train
without a doubt

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 23:41 Quote
giantrider93 wrote:
clown feet wistler really technical id say hardest trail in canada, and redline in cop its got everything big drops,ladder drops skinnys jumps burms everything
The trail you are thinking of, is Clown Shoes. And it is no where near the hardest trail in Canada...Come to the real Shore and you will change your mind in the first 10ft of trail!

nishnash wrote:
Fromme really doesn't have anything overly overly tech, if by red runs on Fromme, you mean the Pro Only trails (38DD, Air Supply, Flying Circus)...those are insane and tech in a way, but not your natural shore tech. If you want really really steep, rooty, techy, can't really walk down tech...Check out some of those Cypress trails. tup

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 6:59 Quote
whell i enjoyed ClOWN SHOES and it was really technical but i havent been to the shore before

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
coca wrote:
giantrider93 wrote:
The trail you are thinking of, is Clown Shoes. And it is no where near the hardest trail in Canada...Come to the real Shore and you will change your mind in the first 10ft of trail!

nishnash wrote:
Fromme really doesn't have anything overly overly tech, if by red runs on Fromme, you mean the Pro Only trails (38DD, Air Supply, Flying Circus)...those are insane and tech in a way, but not your natural shore tech. If you want really really steep, rooty, techy, can't really walk down tech...Check out some of those Cypress trails. tup
yeh cypress looks really kewl, sum trails end rite by my school so at recess i walk up them sumtimes

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 20:25 Quote
addiction at postil and rubherdown at gillard
in kelowna

mongoloyd and mexican ninja at vedder in chilliwack

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 23:45 Quote
giantrider93 wrote:

Clown shoes is not the hardest trail in Canada, its not even the hardest trail in whistler.

My vote goes to CBC or Salvation.

O+
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 at 23:47 Quote
cbc and neds for some good down home shore-ness
freight train to dirt merchant to lower aline for flowy goodnes
mach chicken just because

Posted: Feb 15, 2008 at 1:26 Quote
I'd say Captain Safety in the rain @ Whistler is about as techy as anything on the Shore.

But even Captain safety doesn't have the Boogeyman bridge.

Posted: Feb 17, 2008 at 5:31 Quote
Personal fave (probably because it takes me home, and is super fun) Ride Silver Star, Pipe Dream, or Rock Star the down the road to spankys, into my drive way. But, you probably shouldn't stop in my drive way.lol

Posted: Feb 17, 2008 at 10:46 Quote
I would have to say Postil's Addiction in Kelowna is probably the best trail out there right now. Look it up, you will agree.

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
The Plunge in Squamish

Posted: Feb 22, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
7 Summits. It's epic. Tons of work though, it's definitely not a lift ride.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014954
Mobile Version of Website