Powered by Outside

Disc vs V for street?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Disc vs V for street?
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 10, 2017 at 7:39 Quote
Another thing is which side do you grind/stall on? cause if you grind and stall on the right side you have no issues to worry about as the brake rotor is on the left on both front and rear. Also, unless the wheel has a threaded axel like a BMX wheel (which I have never seen before), the pegs, from what I know, will not fot the bike.

Posted: May 10, 2017 at 12:04 Quote
JTA wrote:
Another thing is which side do you grind/stall on? cause if you grind and stall on the right side you have no issues to worry about as the brake rotor is on the left on both front and rear.

Also, unless the wheel has a threaded axel like a BMX wheel (which I have never seen before), the pegs, from what I know, will not fot the bike.

Good point about which side you grind on. Some people do both, but a lot of people have one dominant side.

Also, there are threaded axle MTB hubs out there (and some hubs allow you to run threaded axle or quick release thru-axle).

Azonic Outlaw with bolt-on axle:
photo

O+
Posted: May 10, 2017 at 12:40 Quote
cmc4130 wrote:
JTA wrote:
Another thing is which side do you grind/stall on? cause if you grind and stall on the right side you have no issues to worry about as the brake rotor is on the left on both front and rear.

Also, unless the wheel has a threaded axel like a BMX wheel (which I have never seen before), the pegs, from what I know, will not fot the bike.

Good point about which side you grind on. Some people do both, but a lot of people have one dominant side.

Also, there are threaded axle MTB hubs out there (and some hubs allow you to run threaded axle or quick release thru-axle).

Azonic Outlaw with bolt-on axle:
photo

Oh thats cool, I didnt know about the threaded hub. But yeah idk if he thought about which side he grind/stalls on, cause that would fix the issue.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.040487
Mobile Version of Website