serious girlfriend problem - any real help is appretiated =/

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
serious girlfriend problem - any real help is appretiated =/
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
hey bro,

Just try to keep a cool friendship. Don't blow up everything trying to make her your GF.

So, when you guys get a bit more mature, like 21 or 22, you'll have a f*cking awesome friendship and maybe even share a place together.. After that is just a matter of months to make her the best person in your life, and she will be "forever" in love with you. Why? simple: cause you guys are more mature about how life works :-)

Cheers and good luck!

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 16:03 Quote
no offense bud but this isnt the best place to talk about your lady problems. Talk to your friends or parents etc

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 19:27 Quote
ShocksFloat wrote:
thanks guys. she is the last cookie in the cookie jar. i can touch a little. but its not about that. id rather hold her hand than f*ck her.

Well, thats not exactly what I was getting at with that particular statement. I meant touch as in be involved with, not physically touching.

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
Heres an idea, instead of being immature about it and posting on PB. Go to her house and talk to the parents about it like a man not a kid. Show that your responsible and not trying to just f*ck her and leave and that sex isnt the only thing on your mind. Be freinds with the father, maybe bring a gift or something. But losing your confidence is a pussy move no matter who its with, parents, girls, work, riding confidence is a huge part. Just do it

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 3:43 Quote
Yeh mate age is nothing tbh.
My last two girlfriends were 17 and I'm 15. But thats cause I look older.
Just talk to her dad and explain stuff and just try not to argue thats the worst thing possible.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 8:37 Quote
yeah tahts what i doing. thanks man. THREAD CLOSED. hahahaha i dont need anymore help.

THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED THREAD CLOSED

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 8:48 Quote
I'll leave it open just in case anyone else has some good advice (not necessarily for you but for anyone else).

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 9:59 Quote
Shes 14 man. Com'on.. Can you not understand how her father feels. Its alright man. Just stay close friends but don't waste your time waiting around until she's older. Date other people but let each other know you still have feelings for her. Trust me, if you only think its love, its not. Anyways... Around my school its not cool for a kid in gr11 to be with a kid in gr8. Its just not, and personally I don't think it should be allowed eather. How much have you been through? How much has she? Do you want to be the one to show her? I hope not, thats kind of gross when I think about it. I understand how you might feel about the whole feelings for each other thing, but it's not worth it man.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 13:01 Quote
Sorry Gabor but I'm just going to kill this one. If you want to share relationship related stories or advice, please proceed to the following link, thank you.

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=13843&pagenum=1

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011636
Mobile Version of Website