bullying

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
what i do if some one is bulling me in class i just say "hey bitch wat the hell is ur prob shit face" and say so the teacher can here it then hell know somtings up and u dont get in trouble for fighting

i do agree that u should sack him if he hurts u

p.s.- try not to cus to bad

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 18:36 Quote
ya just kick his ass then he'll leave u alone, so wat if hes "cool"

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 0:08 Quote
kelownarida wrote:
Go up to him when he is around all of his friends and lay his ass out. Then you will be the cool kid.

david, your a f*ckin dumb ass, you nkow as well as i do, if some one walked up to you and layed your ass out, theyed get smashed the f*ck out by me right when the punch connected to yur face.

now. about you, wait tell hes alone. if your going to taeka violant act. unless hes always with friends, then you gotta walk up with your friends down to scrap.

FL
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 13:22 Quote
Bully him back with you BRAINS

next time he says something or physically bullies you tell him straight that you didnt enjoy that and why he did that. ask him a load of questions in a short space of time so he doesnt have time to answer them such as why, what if any thrill he gains from it, whether it makes him feel superiour, is he compensating for something.

questions like this will get him agitated and with become offense. then tell him there is no need to swear or make rude comments if he is no intellectual enough to reply in a respectful manner.

eventually he will either leave of hit you......you then beat his ass down so he is scared of you in more ways than one.

PROBLEM SOLVED

note: i didnt read previous posts so if its already solved or this idea has been rejected then sorry.

Posted: Apr 29, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
If anything I wouldn't do that.. Being a smart ass will probably make him more of a bully than he already is. It would probably just backfire and he'll just say something straight up and make fun of you, I'm just going to guess it will be about your sexualtiy... Plus trying to be smart makes you..? The bully. No one likes to get bullied and I'm sure if he's bullying you he won't mind taking physical action if neccessary.
Update though, I'm wondering how you actually did handle it.

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 12:29 Quote
I dont realy know (im not from USA) if the reality is far from the movies ,with wedgies n wet wealy's n stuff like that but if someone is bullying you no mather how bigger he is than you just grab your balls and go hit him straight between face without saying anything,beat him realy good and thats just about it.

[Quote]you still at school? under 18? he is smaller than you? beat the shit outta him in front of all his friend this will scare them and you will have peace of mind[/Quote]

thats the shit right there

Posted: May 7, 2008 at 15:06 Quote
Call his bluff. Don't fight him if you don't have to.

I used to get bullied all of the time (I was the fat kid), one day I just had enough of it. So when he pushed me I just gave him a clean push back. I knocked him over, I then proceeded to challenge him to a fight, to just duke it out. I also told him to run home to his dad, but his dad had left his family a couple of years earlier. He just started to tear up and he ran away.

bullies are bullies for a reason, they have serious shortcomings and other such deficiencies, whether it be abusive home or whatever. Unless you call their bluff they will torment you forever. I also bet that you are not the only one that is being bullied by this prick. Whatever he is popular, I will bet that if you get him to shut his ass up, his popularity will plummet.

He is not popular by choice, he is popular because people don't want to get into a confrontation. Tell an adult that you are being bullied first though, don't go around calling people out, if the administration can help you first.

I have a fair bit of experience at this like I said i was the fat kid, also the smart nerdy kid, I got bullied tons. But hell I was the fat kid, I had mass behind my punches. I got into a couple fights, I won some, lost some, but I got two idiots expelled from elementary. You just need to read what their reaction will be.

Posted: May 13, 2008 at 4:44 Quote
kelownarida wrote:
Go up to him when he is around all of his friends and lay his ass out. Then you will be the cool kid.

lol!!! do that!

Posted: Jun 13, 2008 at 4:18 Quote
Bullying's tricky, if it comes to it don't be afraid to stand up for yourself. Remember, the medium is the message - even if he beats the snot out of you, he probably won't bug you again just because he knows he'll need to work for it.
If he's smaller then you just lay a good one on him like people have been saying, but only if it escalates to there. If he's just some little dweeb tell him off.

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 at 21:00 Quote
dude, i got bullied alot in like grade 4/5 and i clocked a few people but they didn't stop cuz the gole is to get u pissed and if u fight then they think it's easy to get u pissed

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 19:41 Quote
the one time i got called a guinea, 9in 5 grade, i already lifted weights) i threatened to pummel the little a-hole so hard he wouldn't be able to walk ever again. That did the trick

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 18:16 Quote
ive been bullied before. i just took it and kept it in myself which was not a good idea. it really caused me to stress. and feel weak. but if i know someone is getting buliied i will tell them to lay off and try to help out. i think its the right thing to do if your in a postion to do soemthign to help someone do it. bulliying can really hurt people guys

Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 16:43 Quote
dude just stand up for yourself, next time he does somthing like that, just turn around without saying anything and clock him. Or the non-agressive approach would just tell an authoritive figure at your school. Trust me as you get older things like this will not happen as often because you and the people around you will mature more. Bullying is really imature and it just shows that the person bullying is insecure about themselvs or just plain has some personal problems in general. so basically just hang in there and keep riding your biketup

Posted: Dec 26, 2009 at 20:11 Quote
I can't understand the whole story about "the cool and famous kid"..... if he is just a a*shole with some complexes beat him down. if i ware you i wouldn't give a f*ck about what others says

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017578
Mobile Version of Website