Powered by Outside

Canfield Riders Roll Call

PB Forum :: Canfield
Canfield Riders Roll Call
Posted: Sep 12, 2021 at 13:09 Quote
Has anyone setup a Nimble 9 as a mullet?

FL
Posted: Sep 12, 2021 at 14:05 Quote
askjasonbowen wrote:
Has anyone setup a Nimble 9 as a mullet?

Ran mine as a mullet for the last few months, 29x2.6 on the front and 27.5x2.8 on the back fitted fine and felt good on most surfaces. Had a slight problem with the front catching and running up the sides of ruts causing me to have a few leg out wobbles but just put that down to me having never used a 29er before.
Haven’t had any pedal strikes with 170mm cranks either.

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2021 at 7:13 Quote
How would you compare the Jedi to the One.2?

Leni

DCS1138 wrote:
Don S.
Arvada, CO

• 2017 Canfield Jedi
2017 Canfield Jedi

• 2020 Balance LE
2020 Canfield Balance Limited Edition
2020 Canfield Balance Limited Edition

• 2020 Nimble 9 Cherry Cola
Canfield Nimble 9 Cherry Cola
Canfield Nimble 9 Cherry Cola

• 2020 ONE.2 Avalanche White
2020 Canfield ONE.2 - Avalanche White
2020 Canfield ONE.2 - Avalanche White

Soon to be Lithium!

Posted: Dec 29, 2021 at 20:28 Quote
Just found this nugget of a forum.

Rocking the old gen 2 balance and Jedi 29 coming spring ‘22.

Current balance in its most recent trim. Avy cart ed. coil sprung zeb monster coming soon for the front end to match the new avy coil in the back.

O+
Posted: Feb 23, 2022 at 17:36 Quote
photo

Just got my first Canfield a couple weeks ago and LOVE IT!

I have to admit, I lusted over @DCS1138 's bike while mine was being shipped.

I get compliments on the cherry cola paint scheme, everywhere I go. I'm coming off of a Yeti SB5.5 and I've gotta say I don't really miss it much

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2022 at 12:08 Quote
Canfield Lithium and Riot. Can't post pics for some reason.

Posted: Jun 15, 2022 at 16:14 Quote
I've had an '11 the one, '14 balance, '16 balance, '17 Jedi, then went in for a revel rail when Canfield went mysteriously dark (understand why now). I mulleted the rail and love it but it started out as 27.5, and am wondering if anyone's done that to a lithium?

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2022 at 8:23 Quote
I’m James, DFW area and I got a Tilt. I’ll post a picture whenever I figure out how (think I have to be on my computer).

I’m anxiously waiting for the new balances to come out. Anybody got some deets on this?

I am curious if anybody has tried to throw 27.5s on the tilt? I rocked a mullet when I was waiting for a wheel to be fixed and it was pretty sick.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 10, 2022 at 8:41 Quote
NostraJames wrote:
I’m James, DFW area and I got a Tilt. I’ll post a picture whenever I figure out how (think I have to be on my computer).

you can post pictures using your phone. Scroll to very bottom and click on Desktop Version of Website.. then click on your profile.. then photos. you'll have to create a folder. once you figure out how to upload a d save the picture you open/ click on the photo. the web address will say pinkbike blablabla with /#####... copy that web link. than come here in desktop mode, open a reply box. at the top there will be a icon for photos. a box will pop up saying to paste the pinkbike photo number link.. .. (I'm going off memory as I lay in bed to lazy to get up. it should go something like that)

Posted: Jul 10, 2022 at 15:46 Quote
NostraJames wrote:

I’m anxiously waiting for the new balances to come out. Anybody got some deets on this?

I am curious if anybody has tried to throw 27.5s on the tilt? I rocked a mullet when I was waiting for a wheel to be fixed and it was pretty sick.

I’m going to be running a 27.5 tilt as soon as my ships. It’s replacing my old balance frame. Should be interesting.

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2022 at 18:18 Quote
shwinn8 wrote:
NostraJames wrote:

you can post pictures using your phone. Scroll to very bottom and click on Desktop Version of Website.. then click on your profile.. then photos. you'll have to create a folder. once you figure out how to upload a d save the picture you open/ click on the photo. the web address will say pinkbike blablabla with /#####... copy that web link. than come here in desktop mode, open a reply box. at the top there will be a icon for photos. a box will pop up saying to paste the pinkbike photo number link.. .. (I'm going off memory as I lay in bed to lazy to get up. it should go something like that)

Dude…that’s a process!

photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2022 at 18:19 Quote
cougar797 wrote:
NostraJames wrote:

I’m going to be running a 27.5 tilt as soon as my ships. It’s replacing my old balance frame. Should be interesting.

Let me know how it do!

Posted: Sep 20, 2022 at 10:43 Quote
Just picked this up recently, kid that had it didn't know much about it.

Located on Texada island BC
2012 (?) the One, in Large I think.
2011 Fox 40
CCDB Coil
Hope m4 levers, v4 calipers.
Atomlab Pimplite 26" wheelset
Just put a Deore 1x11 groupset and an SDG Tellis on it

Insane what this thing can tractor up considering it's setup 8" and 8"

Bad picture from the office
Canfield The One

Posted: Sep 20, 2022 at 10:47 Quote
The "One" has always been a cool do it all bike.

Heres my matching set now that the 27.5" tilt is put together.
The twins

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026691
Mobile Version of Website