PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
foam pit worries
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
BobbyDigital wrote:
yeah of course foam will snap parts on your bike retard
ha HA! awesome

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 2:09 Quote
woooo corby im going on thursday!!! i got told its a sick place to ride..Beer Beer Beer

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 10:11 Quote
lol i went corby yesterday and chipped my tooth and ate shit real bad lol but the foampit was good

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
how'd you do that??

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
What a bunch of f*cking wimps, i rode corby before and didnt touch the foam pit, if youre too pussy to try it over dirt then you shouldnt be trying it, end of, just build a jump with a proper soft pile of dirt to land onto.

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
cadge wrote:
What a bunch of f*cking wimps, i rode corby before and didnt touch the foam pit, if youre too pussy to try it over dirt then you shouldnt be trying it, end of, just build a jump with a proper soft pile of dirt to land onto.

I have never used a foam pit and im liek you, just losen up the dirt, but backflips into dirt are dangerous, ive heard of 3 people that when trying a backflip snapped their neck, and dude that sucks ass.

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
yeah when i went to corby on monday i hated the foam pit and rezi and i feel wayyyy more confedent on dirt is that normal?

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 10:15 Quote
Yeah same here!! im way more confindent on dirt. but tbh landing on your head on soft dirt is still going to hurt and probably paralyse you. Not really worth it until you know how to rotate.

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
Dude i just got back from dacompounds foam pit. make sure you push the foam to the middle after you get out. my freinds and i didnt do that and after about 10 jumps i jumped in, bailed my bike, landed on my knee cap first, and went through the 2 feet of foam and hit the bottom. my knee is still swollen.

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 16:40 Quote
If the foam is older than after a couple of runns your brakes will lack majour power cause the foam getting on the rotor.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013231
Mobile Version of Website