Powered by Outside

what to call our new 4x/pump track

PB Forum :: Trail Building
what to call our new 4x/pump track
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
veryyy sexy track i dunno wat to call it but i wanna build one... how long did it take u to build it??? and did u use a tractor???

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 14:52 Quote
djwillis wrote:
veryyy sexy track i dunno wat to call it but i wanna build one... how long did it take u to build it??? and did u use a tractor???

cheers erm since october i think but we couldn do alot of it cos of rain n yeah was had a tractor was gd

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
llanishen flow or hobo hills

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
Llanishen Zip n' Rip sounds good to me, I also like Flowtrax!!!

Posted: Apr 13, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
andymtb wrote:
FLOWTRAX!

You have just taken Laggan WOLFtrax and flipped the wolF round to Flow, bet you never thought of thatWink but I don't think its catchy enough considering there is already the wolftrax I don't feel this name is unique

Posted: Apr 13, 2008 at 10:15 Quote
pump n grind - instead of bump n grindConfused

Posted: Apr 13, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
mac-on-the-mob wrote:
andymtb wrote:
FLOWTRAX!

You have just taken Laggan WOLFtrax and flipped the wolF round to Flow, bet you never thought of thatWink but I don't think its catchy enough considering there is already the wolftrax I don't feel this name is unique
Yeah i agree i like that zip'n'rip one

Posted: Apr 13, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
samthebiker wrote:
pump n grind - instead of bump n grindConfused
or pump'n'jump

Posted: Apr 13, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
mac-on-the-mob wrote:
andymtb wrote:
FLOWTRAX!

pfft shows wat u know flowtrax rules ,zip n rip ...is it something to do with farting?:P:P:PBeer

Posted: Apr 13, 2008 at 13:33 Quote
andymtb wrote:
mac-on-the-mob wrote:
andymtb wrote:
FLOWTRAX!

pfft shows wat u know flowtrax rules ,zip n rip ...is it something to do with farting?:P:P:PBeer

lol Beer indeed:P fart nd fly fasterWink thats the name of the game on a 4x track go faster, every little countsBig Grin

Posted: Apr 13, 2008 at 13:38 Quote
'Glebe Hill Pumpable'
Or 'Glebe Hill Pumpabilities'

Maybe? Just a thought.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009658
Mobile Version of Website