Powered by Outside

BOMBER marzo

• Next Page
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
k well they used to be hand built in italy!!! my old 66's said that and so did my friends 888's!! oh and my old junior t's and they all had bomber on them, i guess marzocchi cheaped out and went to taiwan pussy's

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
dexmaster wrote:
do the new 888's have bomber on them anywhere?
yes they do on the outside of the left lower

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 16:32 Quote
dexmaster wrote:
k well they used to be hand built in italy!!! my old 66's said that and so did my friends 888's!! oh and my old junior t's and they all had bomber on them, i guess marzocchi cheaped out and went to taiwan pussy's
yea everything until the 08 line were built in italy

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 16:33 Quote
k so bomber meens nothing anymore lol it meens they are cheap and built in taiwan thats why the new ones feel way worse than the previous years, the 05 888's were sooo nice omg i love them

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
norco12502 wrote:
dexmaster wrote:
Nope. My 06 drop off's were made in Taiwan. Just the high end stuff was made in Italy.

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
dexmaster is talking out his ass. Also being made in Tiawan has NOTHING to do with the quality of the forks. In the late 90s and early 00s a lot of Marz models had Bomber in the name. Some forks did and some didn't. Most of the nicer and/or stronger forks had Bomber in the name. Examples: Bomber Superfly, Bomber Z1, Bomber Z2, Bomber Z3-Z6, etc. It's just there now purely for nostalgia. In fact that's why I like 06' Marz stuff so much. It was the first year of RC2X and the last year to say Bomber in big letters down the side. It reminds me of my old Z3 and Z1.

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 9:34 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
norco12502 wrote:
dexmaster wrote:
Nope. My 06 drop off's were made in Taiwan. Just the high end stuff was made in Italy.
oh i thought the drop offs were too i was wrong aperantly

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 9:39 Quote
norco12502 wrote:
dexmaster wrote:

there highest end forks are still made in italy though. just everything else is now made in taiwan

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 9:43 Quote
dg85 wrote:
norco12502 wrote:
dexmaster wrote:

there highest end forks are still made in italy though. just everything else is now made in taiwan

nope

Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 11:41 Quote
hey, i just bought a used 06 (i think) marzzochi 66 (it says BOMBER in big letters on the side, so i think it's an 06? maybe 07, i really don't know) and it is set up for techy dh stuff, it's really plush and i've bottomed it out a couple times already, i'm doing more freeride and jumps kinda stuff and need it a little stiffer, how can i do that?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.056261
Mobile Version of Website