Powered by Outside

What Dirt jump bike you reconmmend to get?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What Dirt jump bike you reconmmend to get?
Posted: May 15, 2008 at 7:13 Quote
FastMax222 wrote:
thanks guys for all the help. This really is a great forum. Wink

Just one more thing. what are your views on the 24 seven substance 26 . ? going to buy it tonight ?
then have some change. soo after ive shreded for a while going to get some halos Cool

Max

Personally I think the substance 26 looks sweet, with a decent spec.

Another thing about the substance 26 is you can stick some 26" Halo Freedoms on it. At 545g per rim they are nice and light while still being really strong. My mate has had some for a while now on his Iron Horse 7point and he's just had them built on new hubs to go on his new bike.

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 8:55 Quote
cowieuk wrote:
FastMax222 wrote:
thanks guys for all the help. This really is a great forum. Wink

Just one more thing. what are your views on the 24 seven substance 26 . ? going to buy it tonight ?
then have some change. soo after ive shreded for a while going to get some halos Cool

Max

Personally I think the substance 26 looks sweet, with a decent spec.

Another thing about the substance 26 is you can stick some 26" Halo Freedoms on it. At 545g per rim they are nice and light while still being really strong. My mate has had some for a while now on his Iron Horse 7point and he's just had them built on new hubs to go on his new bike.

sounds good. Cool

Not really sure if i change my wheels il get 24s. proberly depends how well i get on with the 26s. Wink

Thanks Mate for all the help. Cool

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 9:03 Quote
FastMax222 wrote:

sounds good. Cool

Not really sure if i change my wheels il get 24s. proberly depends how well i get on with the 26s. Wink

Thanks Mate for all the help. Cool

No problem dudeBig Grin

O+
Posted: May 15, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
I have been told black market is coming out with a new bike...riot complete... so If your looking for a complete you should wait to check this thing out. It is going to be nicer then the 357. but i was not told a parts list I get the impression it might have an x fusion velvet. but only time will tell.

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 11:49 Quote
Charge Iron - ideal starter DJ bike, will leave you loads of change to upgrade it.. although it comes with a decent set of components already.

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
FastMax222 wrote:
Ive had 26s in past. but wouldnt mind a set of 24s. want single speed this time. gears only caused me trouble. does this help. Max

What do you think of the 24seven substance 26 ?

Max

i was think bout the 247 but them i changed my mind and wanted the identiti 666s pro

its got halos
its a 24in
its single speed
its 750
it looks nice
you have loads of choices from colour of frame to the colour of the brakes!

theres the page http://www.identitibikes.com/identitibikes/666s-pro.html

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
blk mrkt mob. dob pincher

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 21:01 Quote
i would buy the haro thread eight

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 0:56 Quote
24 seven slaker mate, its the sickest bike i ever rode, oh and with the right set up their bombproof, and lifetime warranty on all there parts, so if you break summit you get a brand new one Big Grin

Posted: May 17, 2008 at 14:52 Quote
DONT GET HALOS THEY ARE HEAVY AS BALLLLLSSSS get some atomlab pimplites almost as strong as the pimps just not as heavy or go for the pimps if you want strenghth

Posted: May 17, 2008 at 14:54 Quote
yer everyone says halos are great they unbut well easy and spanks arent much better!

Posted: May 17, 2008 at 14:58 Quote
huckitorsuckit wrote:
in english please ?
huh me!!

Posted: May 17, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
yeah you id like to know what you said in english

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011883
Mobile Version of Website