Powered by Outside

ARGYLES on my ride? hmmmm

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
ARGYLES on my ride? hmmmm
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 11:35 Quote
cam6001 wrote:
Samuell wrote:
Your only putting argyles on your bike because jack has! why dont you come up with your own style for a change!
you dont no the story
ive wanted them for ages
and he doesnt own the company lol
there good forks mann

Dude, jack got a jump bike, you got a jump bike, jack got white wheels, you got white wheels now jacks got argyles you have to get argyles, i know rockshox are good forks, i have 2 pairs myself, all im saying is stop copying people, its pathetic!

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:03 Quote
Samuell wrote:
cam6001 wrote:
Samuell wrote:
Your only putting argyles on your bike because jack has! why dont you come up with your own style for a change!
you dont no the story
ive wanted them for ages
and he doesnt own the company lol
there good forks mann

Dude, jack got a jump bike, you got a jump bike, jack got white wheels, you got white wheels now jacks got argyles you have to get argyles, i know rockshox are good forks, i have 2 pairs myself, all im saying is stop copying people, its pathetic!

tell this to all the other people who are doing it ..
i really dont care if i wanted to copy jack i wud have the same bike as him .

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:09 Quote
and wait

jack had a saracen
i got a kona
jack got halo
i got Azonic
jack got Z1
i got drop offs
Jack got Argyles
what the hell there good forks Smile

copy? naaaaa mate.

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
cam6001 wrote:
and wait

jack had a saracen
i got a kona
jack got halo
i got Azonic
jack got Z1
i got drop offs
Jack got Argyles

copy? naaaaa mate.

Lol exactly so your copying him but you just try to do one better each time, which just makes you more annoying! i just hope i never have to ride with you! i like my bike to much!

Another thing id like to point out, what have YOU actually bought for the bike, with your money? or have mummy and daddy/grandma bought it all for you?

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:17 Quote
Samuell wrote:
cam6001 wrote:
and wait

jack had a saracen
i got a kona
jack got halo
i got Azonic
jack got Z1
i got drop offs
Jack got Argyles

copy? naaaaa mate.

Lol exactly so your copying him but you just try to do one better each time, which just makes you more annoying! i just hope i never have to ride with you! i like my bike to much!

okay w.e you say lol well think what u want man.. i dont see a problem tbh its just a bike .

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
cam6001 wrote:
Samuell wrote:
cam6001 wrote:
and wait

jack had a saracen
i got a kona
jack got halo
i got Azonic
jack got Z1
i got drop offs
Jack got Argyles

copy? naaaaa mate.

okay w.e you say lol well think what u want man.. i dont see a problem tbh its just a bike .

Well now ive totally lost all respect for you, you copy jack and try to go one better when he works hard for his bike and loves it and you simply say "its just a bike" dude do your own thing for a change and leave people alone who have a passion for something!

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
haha
i will go DH will that make you happy lol?

anyway now uve got tht outa ur system
u still selling the hubs i have some1 interested? Helmet

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
well that was a fun bitching ses wasnt it kids :L chin up

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:33 Quote
First dude nice scrap.
I love my argyle and at 215lbs if it hols up to me... its bomb proof.

Second: Other dude about the copying shyte... you are so jelous, its sad really why do you gotta slam him for gearing up with sweet stuff. shut up and ride dude.

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:40 Quote
atomik777 wrote:
First dude nice scrap.

Second: Other dude about the copying shyte... you are so jelous, its sad really why do you gotta slam him for gearing up with sweet stuff. shut up and ride dude.

cheers bud
but its his opinion and i respect it. but i dont really see the problem i just wanted decent stuff for my bike .
but obviously im copying.

Fairplay to you sam . u got a good bike and u can ride but i dont really know what u want me to do from this :Llol

Baresafe x

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
doconnor wrote:
yesterday's argyle thread

That was made by a stupid kid that is a hack and broke his fork because he abused it.

If you keep any fork within the limits of what it is ment to do it should work perfectly fine unless there was a manufacturing defect.

I have an Argyle 318 on my P3 and I love it. Go for it.

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:45 Quote
cam6001 wrote:
atomik777 wrote:
First dude nice scrap.

cheers bud
but its his opinion and i respect it. but i dont really see the problem i just wanted decent stuff for my bike .

Fairplay to you sam . u got a good bike and u can ride but i dont really know what u want me to do from this :Llol

Baresafe x

I just think you should buy something that you want to make you enjoy your bike more, its never nice when you've spent an massive amount of time on your bike and someone turns up with something very very similar without much effort at all, sorry for bitching loads ive just had people do it to me before and i know how annoying it can be!

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
Samuell wrote:
cam6001 wrote:
atomik777 wrote:
First dude nice scrap.

cheers bud

Baresafe x

I just think you should buy something that you want to make you enjoy your bike more, its never nice when you've spent an massive amount of time on your bike and someone turns up with something very very similar without much effort at all, sorry for bitching loads ive just had people do it to me before and i know how annoying it can be!

fairenough Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016305
Mobile Version of Website