any riders/spots in the northeast?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
any riders/spots in the northeast?
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 2:25 Quote
jwright1916 wrote:
bruce and toms is sick

like that help's not.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 2:26 Quote
although local quarries are great places.

my friend.

Views: 978    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

and me.

Views: 1,248    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 3:07 Quote
you must have mates with cars? how do you get anywhere?!? i'd go mad if i couldn't drive.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 3:10 Quote
tom-harrison wrote:
you must have mates with cars? how do you get anywhere?!? i'd go mad if i couldn't drive.

nope we cant drive,our lass has passed her test but no bike rack yet but i am slowly saving for one.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
marquis wrote:
tom-harrison wrote:

nope we cant drive,our lass has passed her test but no bike rack yet but i am slowly saving for one.

and i in the mean time generaly ride to my riding destination...

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 9:15 Quote
Haarlem wrote:
marquis wrote:
tom-harrison wrote:

and i in the mean time generaly ride to my riding destination...

yeah our spot is about 7-8 miles but its mostly dh all the way home which aint to bad.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 9:26 Quote
tom-harrison wrote:
anybody up for a digging session in this place?

photo

photo

i aint been there for ages but it's by far the biggest, emptiest , rockiest, nastiest potential spot anywhere in the northeast.

is that hawthorn quarry? if it is my mate f#cked his ankle up there pretty bad. can't say i agree with the comment that there are no serious riders up and coming in the area, yeah there are alot of charvas and kids riding at the minute but i've seen some very talented (and mental) people around,

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 9:33 Quote
hillman-hunter wrote:
tom-harrison wrote:
anybody up for a digging session in this place?

photo

photo

i aint been there for ages but it's by far the biggest, emptiest , rockiest, nastiest potential spot anywhere in the northeast.

is that hawthorn quarry? if it is my mate f#cked his ankle up there pretty bad. can't say i agree with the comment that there are no serious riders up and coming in the area, yeah there are alot of charvas and kids riding at the minute but i've seen some very talented (and mental) people around,

yeh well if you lived in south shields... then you would get my point... pretty DEAD area on the riders front tbh... especially downhillers.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 9:37 Quote
i know a few from washington & gateshead but anyways, what kind of distance you looking to travel to ride, there aren't anywhere near enough local spots for long runs etc, but i know a few good places for a play out

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 9:44 Quote
hillman-hunter wrote:
i know a few from washington & gateshead but anyways, what kind of distance you looking to travel to ride, there aren't anywhere near enough local spots for long runs etc, but i know a few good places for a play out

anywhere any distance... aslong as i know my way, have rode to durham before wich is 26 miles from my front door... sooo let me know the spots

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
Haarlem wrote:
hillman-hunter wrote:

anywhere any distance... aslong as i know my way, have rode to durham before wich is 26 miles from my front door... sooo let me know the spots

ha ha thats gonna be a slog on a stinky.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 10:37 Quote
true that!! i'm so glad i have a car it's hard enough to push my bike up the hills never mind riding up

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 10:40 Quote
hillman-hunter wrote:
true that!! i'm so glad i have a car it's hard enough to push my bike up the hills never mind riding up

ha ha thats the only thing about riding to spots you have less energy for more runs.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 13:20 Quote
marquis wrote:
hillman-hunter wrote:

ha ha thats the only thing about riding to spots you have less energy for more runs.

thank god im a young'n then ;-)... have more energy then you oolder lot haha

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 14:22 Quote
Haarlem wrote:
marquis wrote:
hillman-hunter wrote:

thank god im a young'n then ;-)... have more energy then you oolder lot haha

or shit never thought of that.Cry

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019596
Mobile Version of Website