Powered by Outside

CO DH, FR, and DJers (and you XCers) our scene is blowing up!

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
CO DH, FR, and DJers (and you XCers) our scene is blowing up!
FL
Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 20:06 Quote
Well someone destroyed Gunbarrel....they killed every lip. sooo, if you know who is trashing shit kick their asses. they took a pick axe to every lip. SAD

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 20:58 Quote
spankthewan wrote:
Well someone destroyed Gunbarrel....they killed every lip. sooo, if you know who is trashing shit kick their asses. they took a pick axe to every lip. SAD

I heard about that about 2 weeks ago. I was not happy. Oh well, todays snow got me out of bike season, at least djs.

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 16:09 Quote
This is all great stuff going in! I wish something more exciting would come to Colorado Springs though.

O+
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 14:58 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
spankthewan wrote:

I heard about that about 2 weeks ago. I was not happy. Oh well, todays snow got me out of bike season, at least djs.
I too remember that, I haven't been to gunbarrell in a little while though, hopefully theyve been fixed

i would try and help repairs but I'm not to skilled in the realm of building jumps so I don't touch em.

FL
Posted: Apr 5, 2009 at 0:52 Quote
FJDan wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:
spankthewan wrote:

I too remember that, I haven't been to gunbarrell in a little while though, hopefully theyve been fixed

i would try and help repairs but I'm not to skilled in the realm of building jumps so I don't touch em.

skilled, "unskilled" we still need all the help we can get...they are looking better, and most are ride-able... so come on out, but hit me up beforehand ....7203043669

O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2009 at 17:29 Quote
spankthewan wrote:
FJDan wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:

skilled, "unskilled" we still need all the help we can get...they are looking better, and most are ride-able... so come on out, but hit me up beforehand ....7203043669
will do! but first we need the snow to settle down, seems like we've had more snow here in the last week than the whole goddamn winter haha

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 16:52 Quote
The wetter the better for digging, we dug pretty much the whole weekend and had awesome stacking dirt because of the snow. We got a lot accomplished.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 17:04 Quote
spankthewan wrote:
are you talking about eaton park?

FL
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 20:13 Quote
flikende wrote:
spankthewan wrote:
are you talking about eaton park?

wE WERE TALKING ABOUT eATON, BUT WE DUG SOMEWHERE ELSE IN BOULDER THIS WEEKEND..CAPS

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 20:32 Quote
anyone hear what's going on with the big freeride park they're putting in up in summit county? plans sound sweet, but I haven't heard anything for a while

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
i cant wait for my giant reign so i can actually hit half the stuff they have over at eaton. id crack my rockhopper in an instant. and its some local riders that have been building on the eaton jumps.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 20:41 Quote
EAton on a fully? No thanks. HT for sure.

FL
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 23:29 Quote
The two lines (6-pack and comeback) all the way on the west side of eaton are fine for HT or full on DH bikes, but if you are rocking the bigger stuff...HT to 4 inches for sure!

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 6:46 Quote
Last I heard they wanted to start building Frisco in June, once the snow is gone. That was probably a month ago.

FL
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 10:40 Quote
anybody know when the resorts open? I cant wait! We should plan some rides when they do open

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029566
Mobile Version of Website