Powered by Outside

No Handers

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 7:10 Quote
I just Learnt No handers this year

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/40536/2001098106569433427_rs.jpg
This isnt the best one,

Kinda tucked can do them alot better now

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 13:40 Quote
tuck no handers are easier but make sure that there in your stomach before letting go or your done for

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 8:12 Quote
srobinson wrote:
ya you should work on pinching your seat. Someday your front end is just going to drop and your going to scare the sh*t out of yourself

ha ha i did that! the bars turned sideways, and the front wheel ate the ground. broke my front fork and tacoed the wheel! ha ha minor cuts and scrapes to me.

here is what i do

photo

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
bruiser284 wrote:
tuck no handers are easier but make sure that there in your stomach before letting go or your done for
photo

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 14:47 Quote
I have a question. If you are right handed, and ride right foot forward. What hand should you try taking off first for a one-hander? The left or the right?Very confused

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 at 14:55 Quote
SavageMountainAnimal wrote:
I have a question. If you are right handed, and ride right foot forward. What hand should you try taking off first for a one-hander? The left or the right?Very confused
which ever one feels better really..... but i'm right handed and i take my right hand off.... just experiment.

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 8:47 Quote
SavageMountainAnimal wrote:

It doesnt matter. you need to feel comfortable taking both off to complete a no hander. so when i learned, i took left and right off different times. i think its easier that way!

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 12:37 Quote
everytime i try a no hander on my bmx, the bike just flys away and it turns into an unlandable nothing...any tips on keeping the bike were it should be while pulling off a no hander.

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
i can tuck, but i cant suicide no hander....i can on the tramp bike ahhaa but i just cant get myself to get both handers off the bars at the same time, its weird Confused

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
knutybmxer wrote:
everytime i try a no hander on my bmx, the bike just flys away and it turns into an unlandable nothing...any tips on keeping the bike were it should be while pulling off a no hander.
pinch the seat with your legsRolleyes

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
i one hander with my left hand, and i ride right foot forward...

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
kyle7 wrote:

good for you, what does that have to do with anthing

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
kyle7 wrote:

good one buddy, i was replying to a couple of the questions of, if i ride right foot forward which hand should i take off.

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 15:27 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
kyle7 wrote:

haha

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
kyle7 wrote:

good one buddy, i was replying to a couple of the questions of, if i ride right foot forward which hand should i take off.

why dont you, instead of worrying about, "if i ride right foot forward which hand should i take off" you go ride off a jump and take your hands off and see if you land it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017961
Mobile Version of Website