Powered by Outside

The Official Blue Mountain Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - East
The Official Blue Mountain Thread
O+ FL
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 12:57 Quote
jondurham wrote:
Thanksgiving weekend's forecast is looking awesome! My parents want to head up and spend a night to give me some riding time. Would probably be riding Sunday, staying and riding Monday and ride till the last gondola of the season.

man I wish my mom would choose to go I'm trying everthing I'm gunna try for sunday as it seems thats when everyone is goin

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 7:42 Quote
sammers wrote:
jondurham wrote:
Thanksgiving weekend's forecast is looking awesome! My parents want to head up and spend a night to give me some riding time. Would probably be riding Sunday, staying and riding Monday and ride till the last gondola of the season.

man I wish my mom would choose to go I'm trying everthing I'm gunna try for sunday as it seems thats when everyone is goin

why go for when everyone is going? Sure you'll have people to ride with but the lift lines would be insane. Since its closing weekend thats deffinatly something you have to take into consideration.

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 8:06 Quote
well I'm not too sure I'm going to try and go whenever I can and I don't wanna ride alone it'll probably be busy all weekend

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 13:20 Quote
i will be up there all weekend, if anyone wants to ride with me i ride an 06 shore with a white 66 SL1 ATA on it. after the lift shuts down i will be riding my DOB in the village

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 16:53 Quote
pinscher15 wrote:
i will be up there all weekend, if anyone wants to ride with me i ride an 06 shore with a white 66 SL1 ATA on it. after the lift shuts down i will be riding my DOB in the village

Maybe I should bring my pinscher up and ride in the village with you? I'll deffinatly think about it

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 19:36 Quote
I am 90% sure I will be there Saturday... alone. Riding my 2006 coiler stock but with a suicide shifter

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 20:26 Quote
samnation wrote:
I am 90% sure I will be there Saturday... alone. Riding my 2006 coiler stock but with a suicide shifter

I am going up Saturday as well. I will be riding a blue 2005 coiler. One of my buddies is supposed to be coming up with me, but we will see if he backs out again.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 11:21 Quote
Friday was a awsome day of riding at blue..to bad it got rained out today.i hate wasting a drive all the way up there.hopefully it will be nice again tommorrow.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 16:16 Quote
good to hear good to hear.. sucks about today though, kinda glad I was making some money. Tomorrow and Monday are both 40 percent chance. Hopefully the rain will hold off and the trails can dry out.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 17:26 Quote
jondurham wrote:
good to hear good to hear.. sucks about today though, kinda glad I was making some money. Tomorrow and Monday are both 40 percent chance. Hopefully the rain will hold off and the trails can dry out.
if its open tommorrow i can almost guarantee that the valley wont be open

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 17:57 Quote
man I wouldn't keep your hopes up for tomorrow I was up there today and when I got there at 11 the place was soaked so they may open monday but I was also told they'd probably be closed tomorrow.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 19:24 Quote
well I have a room reservation and I'm not about to go and piss away the money I put down on it. I guess I can bring my trunks and spend the day at Plunge or something if it's raining or closed.

FL
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 5:42 Quote
i was there yesterday and they only opened 2 runs!
it was stupid. autobahn and happy valley. although happy valley was maddddd fun cuz it was slick and muddy the whole way and u basicly slid the whole way down the hill. Autobahn was in great shape, really tacky, only one little mud spot. i think thye could have opened more, but thats not our decision. it wasnt busy at all for the mtbers. but the f*cking chinese tourists were out of hand! the line was like 1km long for the gondela!

FL
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 5:54 Quote
also, if your in search of a little drop, when your heading down autobahn, after going through the last longggggg sweeeping berm that leads into the little valley then shooots back up hill before the last 2 berms, while ur comming up the hill, turn yo your right and theres an okay sized drop to your right, not taped off or anything, you can pin it right for it.

Posted: Oct 8, 2007 at 6:27 Quote
Man this sucks, some kid took a wrek and got parilized so they took all the jumps and skinnies ect. away and closed the terrain park. alll kids under 16 have to wear FULL equipment(yup thats mee) and have to take a 1 hour course with an instructor(got that done with too).Under 12 cant ride have 2 ride w an adult(luckely not mee).
I guess its better than nothing...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016793
Mobile Version of Website