Powered by Outside

Suggestions for improving the trials forum.

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Suggestions for improving the trials forum.
Posted: Jan 24, 2009 at 13:21 Quote
inspired- wrote:
Yeah, my friend uses OTN and he hates it. Apparently Lots of members are jerks.
Yeah

Especially the admins and supporters (have more say)

but I come here to ask questions because I know the replies there will be like "f*ggot" or "You're an idiot"

But sadly the community is bigger there and admins are going around saying pinkbike is for f*ggots.

Posted: Jan 27, 2009 at 11:39 Quote
Like how in the recent threads thing on the right of the screen im noticing it will say for example;

Which Grips? (BMX)

maybe we could have one that says (Trials) beside threads that are posted in the Trials forum to help get those un related threads a little more less common?

Posted: Jan 27, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
street55dirt wrote:
Like how in the recent threads thing on the right of the screen im noticing it will say for example;

Which Grips? (BMX)

maybe we could have one that says (Trials) beside threads that are posted in the Trials forum to help get those un related threads a little more less common?
I don't think that would work, as half the members misread trials and read trails...

Posted: Jan 27, 2009 at 14:44 Quote
jason222bike wrote:
street55dirt wrote:

Which Grips? (BMX)

I don't think that would work, as half the members misread trials and read trails...

Yea, true i still think it still might do some good, maybe but like HOPS and Gaps on itlol

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 21:18 Quote
The trials forum looks better. The trials picture section is chock full of completely unrelated photos, though.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 16:29 Quote
i vote that we call this part of the forum, ninja trials as apose to observed bike trials.

Mod
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 20:03 Quote
short-circuit wrote:
i vote that we call this part of the forum, ninja trials as apose to observed bike trials.

Ha, I kind of like it. Though do you think it would solve the dyslexia problem?

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 4:44 Quote
Kami wrote:
short-circuit wrote:

Ha, I kind of like it. Though do you think it would solve the dyslexia problem?
i think it would help. i dont know about you, but all my friends tell me im not biking im just being a ninja on a bike so maybe when people read it they well be more inclined to figure out what it is as apposed to just posting all willy nilly

Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
I personally hate all the moderators on OTN, they're all a bunch of f*ggots who totally go overboard on there authority and just ban whom ever they like when they get backed into a corner and proven totally wrong.
They're exactly like that mall cop who can't get a real job as a cop...hence the name rent-a-pig.

OTN is good for video's and a few opinions but other then that..I'm glad its been hacked again.....& I hope it gets hacked when its fixed or get some moderators who are alot more mature. Debates are debates..they get heated so know when to step in & when to back out.

Posted: Dec 25, 2009 at 21:18 Quote
Corrado wrote:
I personally hate all the moderators on OTN, they're all a bunch of f*ggots who totally go overboard on there authority and just ban whom ever they like when they get backed into a corner and proven totally wrong.
They're exactly like that mall cop who can't get a real job as a cop...hence the name rent-a-pig.

OTN is good for video's and a few opinions but other then that..I'm glad its been hacked again.....& I hope it gets hacked when its fixed or get some moderators who are alot more mature. Debates are debates..they get heated so know when to step in & when to back out.
You are 100% correct.

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 14:06 Quote
I think there should be a competition thread where upcoming comps are posted and where we could post if we are going and talk about the comps.

Posted: May 18, 2010 at 0:28 Quote
Forum needs more tits

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 15:37 Quote
alexzero13 wrote:
Forum needs more tits

lol

Posted: May 21, 2010 at 21:29 Quote
I could post my pic from OTN up for you Alex.....However PB isn't the same as OTN and that would ruin everyones riding ability for at least a month.

I find it amazing that some people still don't know the difference between trials and trails.

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 16:17 Quote
I like the forum as it is..

If we divide it up too much it will seem like nothing ever happens here. lol
I like how this forum is very open and new riders (trials, xc, bmx, whatever) can ask anything.
I really dislike the new rider category being separate from a more "experienced" rider category. To me, that just shows there is no community. There shouldn't be only a couple "experienced" guys telling new people what to do just cause they check a sub-forum normally and the others don't bother.
If its all together, everyone has better odds of noticing some new guys post and maybe helping him out.

It would be nice to have a competitions, tutorial, and maybe a media sub-forum. But if they were just Stickies and there was some way of having them highlighted when its new or has a new post, that would probably be better..
There just doesn't seem to be enough competitions going on to need a dedicated section.
Maybe just have a stickies sub-forum and highlight that when something new is added?

This forum isn't as biased as the other major forums either. They can call it gay all they want. At least there are open minds here. Salute

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010699
Mobile Version of Website