Powered by Outside

Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
riding home fomr a small jump session rodew into a parking lot going a kinda fast turned out there was ice on the road and i turned ate shit in front of this coffe shop, and riding down ther highway chain fell off ate shit road rash on my arm and side had to ride home

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
MatthewBolton wrote:
BL4ZINL3W wrote:
i went up over the bars, and some fat lady started laughing at me, it hurt but i had to get up Pirate lol
I would of told the old, fat person to F*uck off Razz
she had a terrier Eek
jokes, but seriously i was embarassed so i just rode off like nothing ever happened Book
aha i have anothere one today my friend was skidding on some ice, then this old lady was walkin past and he fell, she went ooolol
that was funny

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
At my trails, railed a berm then there was a jump right after, and I suddenly lost all focus and just zoned out... when I came back to reality, I was in the air with about 3 metres too short so I hucked my body upwards and tucked the rear end of my frame up... landed perfectly on the top of the lip but when I landed, my ass got stuck in between the seat and the rear wheel Madder
In front of my girlfriend and her friends and all my locals....Camera

Did I also say I was stuck for about 3 minutes trying to inch it out until a buddy came with an allen key? Redface Btw, my manhood was right in the middle of the seat and wheel so it was safe Confused

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
not really me, but my buddy and me went riding one day.
All day he was sketchy, and just couldn't do anything really well.
End of the day I hop on his bike, and notice his crank is one spline off.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 13:55 Quote
theminsta wrote:
At my trails, railed a berm then there was a jump right after, and I suddenly lost all focus and just zoned out... when I came back to reality, I was in the air with about 3 metres too short so I hucked my body upwards and tucked the rear end of my frame up... landed perfectly on the top of the lip but when I landed, my ass got stuck in between the seat and the rear wheel Madder
In front of my girlfriend and her friends and all my locals....Camera

Did I also say I was stuck for about 3 minutes trying to inch it out until a buddy came with an allen key? Redface Btw, my manhood was right in the middle of the seat and wheel so it was safe Confused

ouch lol

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
was bombing down this big hill to me m8s house, he turned on to the pavement so i braked to turn in and my bike just slipped and then my pedal hit the floor and kept me up and it gave out a lot of sparks according to my other m8 behind me lol but i still made it onto the curb. just got a shake fot he ehad by a lot of drivers:L

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 13:58 Quote
ok well one time i went to the beach and was swimming and then i got home and went biking and then there was some water stuck in my ears so i started shaking it out and i fell over right in front of some girls........i went home:P

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 13:59 Quote
i was messing around in my local riding spot and ther is sorta pumps (well random mounds all over the place) i went a little fast over one and before i knew it i had lost controla nd wen head first in a tree i was bleeding all over , very funny ,very sore Redface

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 14:00 Quote
rexbikes wrote:
ok well one time i went to the beach and was swimming and then i got home and went biking and then there was some water stuck in my ears so i started shaking it out and i fell over right in front of some girls........i went home:P

i hate it when i get water in my earsNative

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 14:03 Quote
One time me and a friend were riding this park downtown and then we decided to go to subway to get some food and on the way back there was a HUGE crowd of people because it was by the C-train station and i thought the train was stopped and i started to go and so did it and i was 3 inches from being owned by a train.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 14:04 Quote
Practicing fakies, I ride up to a metal fence and go into It a little too hard and my wheel got jammed into the fence so i'm stood there with my wheel stuck in the fence.
I saw these people comming so I tired to get it out. I yanked it too hard and this little bit of fence punctured my tyre and you could hear air comming out really fast. So i'm just stood there and these people just started laugh i was just like noooo! lol

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
after building i was riding to a different spot with a rake on my bars and one end of the rake hit a streetlight pole and i fell.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
Calikidd64 wrote:
after building i was riding to a different spot with a rake on my bars and one end of the rake hit a streetlight pole and i fell.
OWNED

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 14:08 Quote
Calikidd64 wrote:

you will all hate this so ill say it

EPIC FAIL lol

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
i was riding at diablo freeride park and i went over a bump and slipped off my pedals and i was dragged by my own bike. i felt so stupid and it wasn't fun

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009241
Mobile Version of Website