Powered by Outside

Why Freecoasters are AWESOME

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Why Freecoasters are AWESOME
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:23 Quote
I hear the new revers's are fine but I had a V1 and hated it. I've never even heard of a cinema though. Do you have a link?

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:26 Quote
Legit, I should build one up again.

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:46 Quote
bradyc wrote:
I hear the new revers's are fine but I had a V1 and hated it. I've never even heard of a cinema though. Do you have a link?

their website isn't even up yet but they have ian schwartz on their team and he has his own designs for a freecoaster... if you know anything about how modded his poverty freecoaster was then you'll know that cinema's will most likely be amazing

here's the most info on them
http://digbmx.com/digthis/company-policy-cimema-wheels

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:48 Quote
destri wrote:

ya but you would have to get the giesha lite and even that would be heavy...lmao

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 20:55 Quote
I love watching freecoaster videos like this. I'm always amazed watching someone do a slider. I can't ever picture how they work in my head but they just look so smooth and clean.

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 21:00 Quote
Very cool and i do know of Ian Schwartz's and his freecoaster. And Cinema has t-shirts so the must be legit!

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 21:09 Quote
RoryKtownX2 wrote:
destri wrote:

ya but you would have to get the giesha lite and even that would be heavy...lmao

I'd make Ti parts, ya jerk.

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 21:12 Quote
f*cking awesome video. I wanna try some shit now, but I'm freaked out going that fast backwards lol

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 21:27 Quote
destri wrote:
RoryKtownX2 wrote:
destri wrote:

I'd make Ti parts, ya jerk.

do you actually know where I can get some titanium rod cause I have access to a metal lathe

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 21:28 Quote
Titanium Joe. Though it won't be cheap.

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 21:31 Quote
justin99 wrote:
I love watching freecoaster videos like this. I'm always amazed watching someone do a slider. I can't ever picture how they work in my head but they just look so smooth and clean.
I can do i slider freecoaterless. Not for very long though. Theres a great how-to- on ride bmx.com.

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 23:22 Quote
iridedj wrote:
justin99 wrote:
I can do i slider freecoaterless. Not for very long though. Theres a great how-to- on ride bmx.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAsYHNb5AEo

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 3:26 Quote
check out karl's shadow part.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012113
Mobile Version of Website