Powered by Outside

Can it get VOD? check it out

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Can it get VOD? check it out
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:11 Quote
dont get me wrong its an all right video
but there nothing that stands out, and makes you want to watch on
edits wasnt to bad but riding wasnt of a vod standard (looks at vods and you'll get what i mean)

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:13 Quote
me2menow wrote:
tobygoodger wrote:
me2menow wrote:
im thinking you didnt get it because the beginning basically sucked, so people stoped watching

shit , i thought it might sucked but my family said keep it like that so i did, oh well thanks for making me feel bad.
no, im not saying your riding sucked at all, im just saying that the beginning was so over edited that people probably thought it was that way the whole way through
you know what - shut up

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:16 Quote
you asked for our opinions and we gave them to you. my post got deleted but what i said was that your riding is good, props on the work, its impressive coming from a 13 year old, but its not good enough to get vod. if you're gonna just get pissed at anyone that critisizes you, your gonna get nowhere. accept the fact that some people dont think it is vod worthy and move on. you have learned that next time you should edit less, use less face shots, and try some bigger stuff. its constructive critisism, and you should listen to it.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:19 Quote
im mainly asking because i have watched it so many times throug editing it i cant see if its good or not, ok i accept the commments

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:20 Quote
tobygoodger wrote:
im mainly asking because i have watched it so many times throug editing it i cant see if its good or not, ok i accept the commments
f*ck you

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:21 Quote
me2menow wrote:
tobygoodger wrote:
f*ck you
lulz

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:24 Quote
if it's gonna get VOD, then you'll see it on the front page, why bother asking? Wink

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:26 Quote
me2menow wrote:
tobygoodger wrote:
f*ck you
why ?

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:28 Quote
tobygoodger wrote:
me2menow wrote:
tobygoodger wrote:
f*ck you
why ?
because i offer you the criticism you ask for, then tell me to "shut up", then accept the criticism

face it, no one wants to watch your face
all you have to do is re edit

nuff said

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:28 Quote
It was an ok vid but i hate that song, the riding was pretty much your everyday local riding standard, editing was good though, dont see why you have to make a forum thread to get your vid noticed, if its VoD quality most likely it will be chosen for VoD...my 2 cents

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:29 Quote
tobygoodger wrote:
ChateLife wrote:

two reasons it wont get vod

1 - people will rip on you endlessly for your parents buying you those bikes
2 - good editing doesnt make you better at biking, you dont go big enough (no offense, im probably no better, but still its just not big enough)

good video tho

1 - i saved up and payed for my bike,
2 - i now im not that great but there arnt many bigger jumps around the south of england
3 - you dont try and be cool pretending you know everythingsuch as about my bike

only one thing to say to that... buy a shovel... or steal a shovel... or pay a homless guy to steal a shovel for you. Then dig a hole, pile the dirt and presto! Bigger jumps! Or if your lazy pay the same homless guy to dig the jumps...

keep riding though and you'll get better. Looks like you got a decent bike and some ok trails to ride so just keep doing what you do.

sick video i enjoyed watching it, but dont ask people if your video is going to get vod thats just...being a noob, if you think it is realy vod worthy then chances are radek will see it and make it vod, but i dont think its quiet vod worthy especially since you asked people if it would be vod, but it was a pretty good video, for being 13 years old thats pretty sick, props

me2menow wrote:
tobygoodger wrote:
me2menow wrote:
f*ck you
why ?
because i offer you the criticism you ask for, then tell me to "shut up", then accept the criticism

face it, no one wants to watch your face
all you have to do is re edit

nuff said

your pretty cocky for your age, i bet you couldnt make a video nearly as good as this you stipid c*nt

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:31 Quote
haha, im 14, youre 13
cocky for my age? look at yourself! lol
im sorry if i prefer to ride
im unsubscribing now

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:35 Quote
ChateLife wrote:
me2menow wrote:
tobygoodger wrote:
f*ck you
lulz
+1

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010007
Mobile Version of Website