Jerry's birthday weekend at whistler

PB Forum :: USA - West
Jerry's birthday weekend at whistler
O+
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 11:03 Quote
[Quote="dinkboy"]
ThePoe wrote:
any body wanna give me a ride. I live in Portland.[/Quote

You young guys are more than welcome to come ride. You are going to need a passport and a note from your parent in order to travel with someone else. I'll need to check into the legal stuff . we are going to be bar hoping so evening festivities may exclude you.
okay sweet. Im going up to whistler twice this year so i already have all the things i need. Ill talk to my parents about this. I can dink around on my bike while you guys hit the bars.

Is Mike Estees coming, he was the one who told me to check this forum out.

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 11:07 Quote
[Quote="ThePoe"]
dinkboy wrote:
ThePoe wrote:
any body wanna give me a ride. I live in Portland.[/Quote

You young guys are more than welcome to come ride. You are going to need a passport and a note from your parent in order to travel with someone else. I'll need to check into the legal stuff . we are going to be bar hoping so evening festivities may exclude you.
okay sweet. Im going up to whistler twice this year so i already have all the things i need. Ill talk to my parents about this. I can dink around on my bike while you guys hit the bars.

I hope he will. Mike is awesome. He would be the cherry on top of the sundae.

O+
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 11:13 Quote
[Quote="dinkboy"]
ThePoe wrote:
dinkboy wrote:

I hope he will. Mike is awesome. He would be the cherry on top of the sundae.
I'm sure. Ill ask Sam Pinner tooif thats okay ill be seeing him today or tommorow.

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 14:03 Quote
Sorry we won't be able to make it! Sounds like fun. You can't go wrong in Whistler!! Smile Be kind to him....he's just a boy! haha.

Happy Birthday Jerry!

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 21:11 Quote
I was just checking the whistler web site they are putting out some sweet deals right now through the month of june.

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 1:16 Quote
so there's a thread about this now huh... Should be an interesting weekend... Haha! I look forward to seeing whoever decides to join in. Good riding either way.

Oh, I love how there are only nasty pictures of me floating around the web from the race!

http://mikestammphotos.smugmug.com/gallery/8111705_KTR5g#530492559_uYN2p-XL-LB

http://mikestammphotos.smugmug.com/gallery/8111705_KTR5g#530492249_neD9P-XL-LB

http://mikestammphotos.smugmug.com/gallery/8111705_KTR5g#530491225_DtQBU-XL-LB

O+
Posted: May 10, 2009 at 19:25 Quote
so will i be able to go with one of you guys

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 22:37 Quote
canada called me... said max can't go... i told them to punch themselves in the bum

O+
Posted: May 12, 2009 at 23:22 Quote
max isn't going

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 0:03 Quote
i don't care what canada says though. Max, you can come if you want. i can put you in a box so they don't know you're coming

O+
Posted: May 13, 2009 at 0:16 Quote
if you put in the effort to smuggle max in a box, you better smuggle other things in the box on the way back

O+ FL
Posted: May 13, 2009 at 2:02 Quote
i am pretty sure i am still coming. i bring box everywhere i go.
cant get enough of the stuff!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015485
Mobile Version of Website