Powered by Outside

New short travel fully..

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
New short travel fully..
O+
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 16:42 Quote
look at the commencal sx

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 16:47 Quote
single speed. but thats a nice look bike.

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 16:48 Quote
I'd highly recommend a Specialized SX. It's amazing how diverse of a bike it can be. Just yesterday I went trail riding all day and jumping at post office later and it was perfect!
Views: 1,148    Faves: 41    Comments: 29

check it out! tup

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 16:55 Quote
thats a pretty sick vid. Its pretty much between Specialized SX Trail and the Transition BottleRocke. Which really comes down to the price of the bieks for the parts..

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 16:58 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
4x and bass are entry level bikes, they get the job done but aren't exactly high performance bikes.
you really think a 4x is an entry level bike?

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 17:00 Quote
sidekicked wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
4x and bass are entry level bikes, they get the job done but aren't exactly high performance bikes.

the bass and the 4x is what the money . They do have some lower parts but reall ur paying 2500 so ur getting what u pay for. U cant compare them to a bikes 4000..

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 17:01 Quote
jamesbrown wrote:
sidekicked wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:

the bass and the 4x is what the money . They do have some lower parts but reall ur paying 2500 so ur getting what u pay for. U cant compare them to a bikes 4000..
Im talking about a yeti man

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 17:05 Quote
oh wow i feel kinda stupid. I just loooked at that bike and i'm gonna look into it more looks like a super nice bike.

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 17:06 Quote
jamesbrown wrote:
oh wow i feel kinda stupid. I just loooked at that bike and i'm gonna look into it more looks like a super nice bike.
ha no worries i was like what!? a yeti, a low end bike being comared to a kona!? ha yea there so sick..

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 17:07 Quote
sidekicked wrote:
jamesbrown wrote:
ha no worries i was like what!? a yeti, a low end bike being comared to a kona!? ha yea there so sick..
The only thing it is a bit to short travel for me. And wow now that i know waht bike u are talking about it can never be compared to a bass. I like the bass frames but the spec isn't anywhere close.

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 17:25 Quote
The empire 5 over priced...

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 17:32 Quote
jamesbrown wrote:
The empire 5 over priced...
build up the frame

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 17:34 Quote
U mean buy the frame and biuld the bike.... yea but that would be way to much money. i'd much rather buy a whoel biek with the frame n fork i want and then once things start to screw up i will replace with the parts i really want. I just want a good bike with nice parts that i can upgrade when needed.

O+
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 17:43 Quote
The new, cheap, Empire 5 complete is supposed to be priced right around 2700 Canadian, but, as you said, you're getting what you pay for, which in this case includes a SRAM x-5 powertrain and Roco no-resevoir coil shock. Besides those, it's pretty sick.

photo

Another awesome bike that hasn't been mentioned yet is the Corsair Konig. Pretty well priced for such a small company ($1500 for frame + shock), and they can turn out f*cking sick.

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.533944
Mobile Version of Website