Powered by Outside

holywell dene

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
holywell dene
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 14:56 Quote
I take back everything i have said about this place called in today and it looked awesome, shame i couldnt hit the jumps as there was a well kno wbike stealer sitting at the bottom, but the new lines looks awesome, probs to riedy and all the other builders.

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 at 9:27 Quote
YakuzaRider wrote:
I take back everything i have said about this place called in today and it looked awesome, shame i couldnt hit the jumps as there was a well kno wbike stealer sitting at the bottom, but the new lines looks awesome, probs to riedy and all the other builders.

well thank you very much the next time you go just do the jumps!

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 7:50 Quote
i ride there sometimes, not really worth my effort and i only live in jesmond. Saying that, 8 miles on a single speed is shit and im not taking my stinky down there, pointless. I'd say jump in a car and go to hamsterly, only 30 minutes away

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 0:34 Quote
hamsterly is longer than 30 mins, harder to get to and not every one can just jump in a car. if people where to look after holywell more and not piss on with things that have been built and dont build new shite then it would be a much better place for local riders.

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 4:13 Quote
definatly agree with reidy on that one,was down a couple of weeks ago and i must admit it's looking a lot better at the minute,problem is tho' the motorbikers and charvas come down and wreck everyones hard work,but if you want the council to leave it alone keep it as tidy as it is at the minute lads.

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 9:33 Quote
Well i aint been to holywell properly since late september, so dunno what u guys have done since then. Reidy, u the guy that hammered his forks/headset at chopwell the other month ???

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 2:21 Quote
if your refering to the monster t forks on my bighit then yes that was me lol. why who are you like?

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 2:30 Quote
yeh ! I was on my stinky with a few mates (me - stinky 08, mate - stinky 07 and other mate was on a patriot) We were doing the shore section over and over and over. That trail bores me so much now lol Hows ur big hit now then ? Recovered ? Smile

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
dont bore me iv only been once and want to get bak asap, travel is a bitch though. yeah since then i went through shivers, juniors and im now on a pair of 888rc, its not doing to bad at the minute needs a few wee bits and peices but it runs lol, in process of building my lass up a freeride bike aswell so its costing double money.

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
there's loads of stuff to ride in chopwell, most people only hit the bombhole,golf course and powerline trails, if you look about (or ask the right ppl) there's lots of far better stuff to be found

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
glory0rider wrote:
there's loads of stuff to ride in chopwell, most people only hit the bombhole,golf course and powerline trails, if you look about (or ask the right ppl) there's lots of far better stuff to be found
like?

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 0:31 Quote
yeh, i second that >? Like what ?

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 7:28 Quote
drops,gaps,natural style steepies,a new set of bmx style doubles just popped up too, have a look about. If any trails bore you, you could always get yourself up and lend a hand trailbuilding, can't really complain if your not prepared to help out we have less than 10 reg trail builders so i think we've done pretty well myself.

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 7:40 Quote
glory0rider, check ur pm's, i sent u one days ago. The reason why i can't come help is in there, and i'd love to once my foots better

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 7:45 Quote
id like to get up to chopwell sometime, havnt got anyway of transport though unless a mate goes up and has a spare place (thats how i got to hamsterly lol). cant wait till i can drive next year though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013916
Mobile Version of Website