Posted: Aug 21, 2009 at 14:26 Quote
Nice one thanks for the invite my friend.Smile

Posted: Aug 22, 2009 at 3:33 Quote
nice to see the life of the athertons.

Mod
Posted: Aug 22, 2009 at 12:24 Quote
marquis wrote:
You should do a road-trip down to Somerset and ride their old stomping ground at Triscombe.

Posted: Aug 22, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
almostwise wrote:
marquis wrote:
You should do a road-trip down to Somerset and ride their old stomping ground at Triscombe.

Isn't that Brendog's?

I'm riding Combe Syd on monday. Might venture over to Triscombe!

Mod
Posted: Aug 22, 2009 at 13:16 Quote
timlake wrote:
almostwise wrote:
marquis wrote:

Isn't that Brendog's?

Cool, I haven't been Combe Syd for ages.

Brendog has a trail up there - ultra tech steepness. Have you ridden Alex Evans' trail (the "natural track") over the far side?

Posted: Aug 22, 2009 at 13:51 Quote
almostwise wrote:
timlake wrote:
almostwise wrote:

Isn't that Brendog's?

Cool, I haven't been Combe Syd for ages.

Brendog has a trail up there - ultra tech steepness. Have you ridden Alex Evans' trail (the "natural track") over the far side?

would love to on a battery test bike.lol

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:22 Quote
Heya guys,

Hope you're all well!

Have you been following The Atherton Project? What do you reckon?

Just thought I'd let you know that episode 8 went live on Youtube yesterday Smile

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 8:39 Quote
athertonproject wrote:
Heya guys,

Hope you're all well!

Have you been following The Atherton Project? What do you reckon?

Just thought I'd let you know that episode 8 went live on Youtube yesterday Smile

Really good Smile shame about Dan's crash though, he looked like he could have had the win Frown

Keep up the good work Salute

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 2:40 Quote
Did everyone catch episode 9? If not here's the details:

In this episode of The Atherton Project - we start out at home as the family prepares in their own way for the looming World Championship. Gee and Rach share some brother/sister time, but will it end in tears? More stuff gets blown up. Dan shares his deep love of digging. Rachel shows us some of the training she's been doing in private for the 2010 series. And we share the long voyage south, as the able-bodied members of the team head to Australia for the World Championships.

Ep 10 coming soon! Smile

O+
Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 22:02 Quote
You know what would make this all that much more kick ass is if you uploaded them to Pinkbike.com and then asked them to air the whole series on the main page?!

Posted: Oct 10, 2009 at 13:15 Quote
brule wrote:
You know what would make this all that much more kick ass is if you uploaded them to Pinkbike.com and then asked them to air the whole series on the main page?!

Salute

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 3:29 Quote
Hey guys, Ep 10 as promised!

Hope you enjoy it.

Thats a nice idea Brule! Smile

Mod
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 4:25 Quote
marquis wrote:
brule wrote:

Salute
Salute

Posted: Oct 20, 2009 at 3:50 Quote
Episode 11 details guys Smile

For the first time since her accident, Rachel finally gets to get back on the saddle and tries a few practice downhill runs. Renowned mountain bike photographer Sven Martin makes a cameo while Gee goes 'all out attack' at the World Cup in Schladming, Austria.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 10:34 Quote
Hiya guys,

The final episode in the Atherton Project series is now live on the Youtube channel.

Hope you have enjoyed watching the series! Smile

Don't forget to join the Atherton Facebook fan page to keep up to date with all the latest Atherton news:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Atherton-Racing/120544638652

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014429
Mobile Version of Website