Toyotas, Bikes, Boards, mmm yep that's me in a nutshell.
Jan 16, 2022 at 10:13Jan 16, 2022
brule sunnyrideoflife's video
Jan 9, 2022 at 17:28Jan 9, 2022
Nov 14, 2021 at 13:33Nov 14, 2021
I rode it a few times in the early season (not again since July 4th). Most of the bike is brand new and has never even been ridden. Frame: Santa Cruz Nomad CC (N5) - Large Fork: RockShox Lyrik 29" - (160mm - Fully serviced at Fluid Function and not ridden since) Shock: Ohlins TTX2 Air Shock Grips: Santa Cruz Lock Ons Cockpit: We Are One DaPackage (Not Shown - 35mm stem w/ 35mm rise bar) Seatpost: SDG Tellis 170mm Dropper (New) Post Lever: OneUp Lever (New) Saddle: WTB Silverado (Santa Cruz Edition) (New) Shifters: Shimano XT 12-Speed (New) Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 12-Speed (New) Brakes: Shimano XT w/ 203mm Rotors (New) Cassette: Shimano XT 12-Speed (New) Chain: Shimano 12-Speed (New) Crankset: Shimano XT (New) Bottom Bracket: Shimano (New) Wheels: DT Swiss EX 1700 (27.5" rear and 29" front) (New) Tires: Butcher 29x2.6 Front and Butcher 29x2.3 Rear Extras: OneUp Chain Guide, Ride Wrap on Frame ($200+ Value) PM with any questions.
Added 9 photos to Buysell
Nov 14, 2021 at 13:13Nov 14, 2021
Nov 13, 2021 at 12:34Nov 13, 2021
Peterson Loop w/ Kat and Dingo
12.4 km - 02:09 - 3 achievements
Added 3 photos to Buysell
Nov 12, 2021 at 10:47Nov 12, 2021
Nov 12, 2021 at 10:46Nov 12, 2021
Fox Racing Shox Float X2 rear shock. 185x55 Trunion Mount. Hardly any use as it came on a new bike in Aug that I put a coil shock on to.
Photo by DSPhoto
- Watch the Gamble Film Premiere in Whistler on May 5th - Video Apr 25, 2018 – Comments: 1
- Volunteer Time: Trans-Cascadia 2017 Nov 27, 2017 – Comments: 13
- Video of the Month - December 2016 Dec 31, 2016 – Comments: 23
- Photo of the Month - December 2016 Dec 31, 2016 – Comments: 32
- Photo of the Month - November 2016 Dec 2, 2016 – Comments: 71
- Video of the Month - November 2016 Dec 2, 2016 – Comments: 31