need new helmet !

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
need new helmet !
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 21:05 Quote
How do you post a thread

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 21:06 Quote
noxy wrote:
I went there. They only have M or L. I am waiting for there 2008 line up. They should be arriving soon.

Dude sweet, I'm gonna go grab one then. I need a large so I'm happy.

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 21:09 Quote
m47h13u wrote:
noxy wrote:
I went there. They only have M or L. I am waiting for there 2008 line up. They should be arriving soon.

Dude sweet, I'm gonna go grab one then. I need a large so I'm happy.
When you go there mate, do me a favor and ask if there are any XL Giro remedy please. Votre action serait tres apprecie.

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 21:11 Quote
ation wrote:
or half that at pricepoint.com!

plus shipping to Canada and customs hassle. At least our dollar is finally at a good rate of return.

O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 21:13 Quote
just go on price point 80 bucks for a remedy

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 21:13 Quote
noxy wrote:
When you go there mate, do me a favor and ask if there are any XL Giro remedy please. Votre action serait tres apprecie.

They only make it up to large, but the large is HUGE. My Giro L fits perfectly, any other lid I've owned has been XL.

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 21:14 Quote
kylechs5 wrote:

Sometimes it's better for us to support Canadian retailers in our own provinces.

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 21:15 Quote
shondo wrote:
kylechs5 wrote:

Sometimes it's better for us to support Canadian retailers in our own provinces.
My bad, i meant large.

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 21:20 Quote
661 man, decent and not to expensive

O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 21:23 Quote
Bell full face helmets are under 100.

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 11:02 Quote
Where every body has posted their threds at th first one on the page look above it on left hand side above topics and it says new thread, click on new threadBeer
makechanges wrote:
how do you post a thread

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
Hi guys, I also need a full face helmet. I'm looking at these same helmets. I tried on the Fox Remedy 08 model in Medium today and it felt a little tight. My cheeks were pushed in quite a bit. They didn't have a large so I'm going to another shop tomorrow. I haven't seen the 08 Giro Remedy available but I've tried on the Giro 07 model and it was a bit tight as well. I'm wondering if sixsixone has a helmet in the same price range as the Fox Rampage and Giro Remedy ($120-140)? If so, hopefully I can check those out before I decide.

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 17:12 Quote
dawgdude wrote:
Hi guys, I also need a full face helmet. I'm looking at these same helmets. I tried on the Fox Remedy 08 model in Medium today and it felt a little tight. My cheeks were pushed in quite a bit. They didn't have a large so I'm going to another shop tomorrow. I haven't seen the 08 Giro Remedy available but I've tried on the Giro 07 model and it was a bit tight as well. I'm wondering if sixsixone has a helmet in the same price range as the Fox Rampage and Giro Remedy ($120-140)? If so, hopefully I can check those out before I decide.

Full-faces should feel snug, if it’s squeezing your cheeks its fine, if it’s actually hurting your head after wearing it for a while it’s too small. Measure your head with a string or something and see which size you need.

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
you'll find that the Giro helmets tend to fit the largest head sizes the most easily. the Giro FF will fit up to a US hat-size #8.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009215
Mobile Version of Website