Random crashes !
Posted: Jun 5, 2010 at 2:21 Quote
su11y wrote:
DJPrOdigy wrote:
su11y wrote:

ya it sucked wats ur worst crash?

ya if u go to my profile u can wach my friend crash its kinda funnySmile

owch ya breaking things isnt fun

Deary me, erm... I havnt broke anything yet. I really hope i dont jinx it.

Probably not too long ago, I was going for this jump: (not the actual moment)

photo

I did a one hander and tried to touch the fork leg to spice things up. I didnt find the bars and came down the landing with a stem in my chest, Wiped out off the front and was literally an inch away from headbutting that skinny grind rail (see pic)

Thats when i decided to put a lid on again.

Posted: Jun 5, 2010 at 2:23 Quote
Yo, whats with quoting in the middle of my post lol?

Posted: Jun 5, 2010 at 2:25 Quote
DJPrOdigy wrote:
Yo, whats with quoting in the middle of my post lol?

lol i dont know i was addin somthin to wat i said but it ended up there

FL
Posted: Jun 5, 2010 at 2:48 Quote
did a t-bog and just kept holding on to the seat until the landing. haha

Posted: Jun 5, 2010 at 12:18 Quote
bigbluebike wrote:
did a t-bog and just kept holding on to the seat until the landing. haha
Blank Stare and subsequently used every useful part of my first aid kit. Razz

FL
Posted: Jun 5, 2010 at 12:46 Quote
lol i think my worst crash (ive been lucky with crashing) was when i was just riding dow my friends back lane, going super fast, couldnt pedal anymore so decided to pump to get even more speed. as i carved, my front wheel got some air and i landed with it a bit sideways went over the bars, sprained my wrist got a small concussion, and lovely cuts all over. then the other week i was hauling around my friends complex to his house, tried to let the back a lil loose over a speed bump, my wheel clipped it a lil hard and boom i just ate it infront of a bunch of lil kids, and came to a stop from my slide infront of my friends house for his parents to see.. it was kinda funny..

Posted: Jun 12, 2010 at 12:31 Quote
we were riding through a meadow, i rode into a ditch where there is a step-up coming out of it (done it dozens of times) and i my bike ended up doing a whole front flip, i ejected and did 3/4 of one and landed on my back....someone f**ked up the lip, i guess my fork absorbed it and the back just got kicked.

another time on my dh bike about a year ago i slid out on a turn and flew off a cliffSmile

only random ones i can think of

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 1:15 Quote
oh man you guys are going to love this one.

this one time i was exiting out of the forrest trail and out into a large open field at the park where ppl picnic, dogs play, kids chase each other...

anyway, as i exit there are two rollers and you can pump over them then sit and just coast out of the trails. just as i'm coasting out i'm a bit to the left and i notice a large rock that i can bounce off of and look cool as i exit:Cool :.

so since i noticed the rock last min i stand up as fast as i can and try to get ready to pull up the bars and bounce the wheels off of it. problem was it was too late and too sudden so as i go to pull up on the bars, my left hand slips right off. so the wheel turns 90 degrees to the right and my arm comes up just as i start to jump and next thing you know i'm in the bushes rolling out into the park area. then i hear "holy shit did you see that dood?" and as i stand everyone is looking at me including some hot chick who just happened to be hiking pasts the trail exit. i swear even the dogs stopped chasing the ball and looked at me.

so the stunned hot chick said "wow are you alright?". to which i replied "oh yeah" and picked up my bike only to notice more ppl walking towards me to check on me.

i never climbed a hill so fast trying to get out of there.

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 1:19 Quote
one-drboy wrote:
oh man you guys are going to love this one.

this one time i was exiting out of the forrest trail and out into a large open field at the park where ppl picnic, dogs play, kids chase each other...

anyway, as i exit there are two rollers and you can pump over them then sit and just coast out of the trails. just as i'm coasting out i'm a bit to the left and i notice a large rock that i can bounce off of and look cool as i exit:Cool :.

so since i noticed the rock last min i stand up as fast as i can and try to get ready to pull up the bars and bounce the wheels off of it. problem was it was too late and too sudden so as i go to pull up on the bars, my left hand slips right off. so the wheel turns 90 degrees to the right and my arm comes up just as i start to jump and next thing you know i'm in the bushes rolling out into the park area. then i hear "holy shit did you see that dood?" and as i stand everyone is looking at me including some hot chick who just happened to be hiking pasts the trail exit. i swear even the dogs stopped chasing the ball and looked at me.

i would have asked her for her number

so the stunned hot chick said "wow are you alright?". to which i replied "oh yeah" and picked up my bike only to notice more ppl walking towards me to check on me.

i never climbed a hill so fast trying to get out of there.

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 4:38 Quote
This was a result of a wet tree root and a badly set up new bike, this black stuff was on top of the same length graze. Took three weeks to get all that stuff off and still have a scar. I guess this is what happens when you tackle a double black trail on your first ride.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs282.snc3/27738_10150180757900602_558465601_12271067_4612321_n.jpg

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 10:35 Quote
nice little crash that mate good one with the pic too

Posted: Jul 7, 2010 at 17:49 Quote
2 years ago I was sick of getting canker worms on me, so I was kind of doing a slalom thing around them, going full speed, only to hit some road salt left over from the winter. I tryed to roll out of it, but ended up sliding on my arm for about 20-30 feet, and stopped in front of some lady. I got some nice road rash, bruised a bone in my wrist (Which I have fractured 2 times lol). I also got a sweater I was carrying home stuck in my front wheel, and I flipped over behind a bar only to have every one there luagh...

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 13:49 Quote
Slurpees-ma-cock wrote:
.... I also got a sweater I was carrying home stuck in my front wheel, and I flipped over behind a bar only to have every one there luagh...

dang! see at that point, you'd almost wish your pants fell down to your ankles and you weren't wearing underwear. just so everyone would feel embarrassed for staring and turn the other way at which point you could make your getaway!

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 15:39 Quote
one-drboy wrote:
Slurpees-ma-cock wrote:
.... I also got a sweater I was carrying home stuck in my front wheel, and I flipped over behind a bar only to have every one there luagh...

dang! see at that point, you'd almost wish your pants fell down to your ankles and you weren't wearing underwear. just so everyone would feel embarrassed for staring and turn the other way at which point you could make your getaway!
Lol, today we were at some dirt jumps and I tried my friends hard tail dirt jump bike (and I think I may sell my bmx and start riding a hard tail, so much easier and softer landing are nice)and I went off a jump and well tucked really high like Im use to doing on a BMX, but my shorts hit the rear tire, and it pulled both my pants and underwear halfway down lol, although it wasnt real embarrassing, just funny as hell...

Posted: Jul 12, 2010 at 20:34 Quote
my most random crash was when i was riding on my way up to a burm and i just fell Razz my friend who saw me said i just kinda fell lol i didnt hurt myself to bad though only a scratched up arm

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012331
Mobile Version of Website