Powered by Outside

Twin tip skiers general convo.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Twin tip skiers general convo.
Posted: Dec 5, 2012 at 19:08 Quote
6'2"
145lbs
Not too abusive
100% rails my local hill sucks for jumps.

Posted: Dec 7, 2012 at 8:14 Quote
colingreig wrote:
Im getting new skis soon and was thinking about either line afterbangs or surface no times. I'll be using them for park. Which ones would you guys suggest?

Between those two I would choose the no times... abangs are quite heavy and loose all their camber after a few months (heard this from multiple friends with them).

Posted: Dec 7, 2012 at 13:24 Quote
and the bangs chip really bad

O+
Posted: Dec 30, 2012 at 19:56 Quote
Are videos cool in here? A little edit i put together the other night. (I apologize for the little snowboarding) haha

Oh and I'm on 2012 suspects with Marker Griffons

Posted: Dec 30, 2012 at 23:02 Quote
cole525 wrote:
Are videos cool in here? A little edit i put together the other night. (I apologize for the little snowboarding) haha

Quality edit, but it was like 60% artsy/filler stuff 25% snowboarding and 15% skiing. Work more on getting more legit shots too, they dont all need to be framed by tree branches or focused on something in the background.

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2012 at 12:22 Quote
bikerofestacada wrote:
cole525 wrote:

Quality edit, but it was like 60% artsy/filler stuff 25% snowboarding and 15% skiing. Work more on getting more legit shots too, they dont all need to be framed by tree branches or focused on something in the background.

Good pointers. I went more for the artsy side of things cause the riders weren't very good. They were pretty much just straight hitting it. nothing fancy. But thanks for the tips! Beer

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2013 at 15:22 Quote
marlon-d wrote:
Well I know I'm generally disliked around here but here's my first edit this season. Skier in the yellow is my buddy:

Views: 548    Faves: 5    Comments: 5

mmm, bacons, probably the sickest ski graphic I've ever seen

Posted: Jan 22, 2013 at 13:34 Quote
TRUEBMX wrote:
no why?
why did you buy boots so old? i know that company turned into full tilt, but would it not be a better idea to buy some used salomon spks or something like that if you dont want to spend a lot on new full tilts?

Posted: Jan 22, 2013 at 15:04 Quote
i have a high instep so i have a big bump on the top of my foot.. regular liners hurt my feet cuz of the tongue.. the guy sold them with intuition liners.. and they where only used 12 times for touring

Posted: Jan 28, 2013 at 19:53 Quote
Anybody ever ridden Liberty LTEs?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019888
Mobile Version of Website