Powered by Outside

Stongest trek session 10 builders blog, bike is for cancer awareness.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Stongest trek session 10 builders blog, bike is for cancer awareness.
Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 17:09 Quote
willy94 wrote:
just get the black xo's with a pink cable, or the hopes
but to be hinest i dont want pink cables. i think it wouls look bad... and im guessing that hope minis are too small??? and the difference between a cr carbon and an xo. the cheapest xo i found was 375... and a cr carbon is 200$

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 17:23 Quote
bcbiker856 wrote:
willy94 wrote:
but to be hinest i dont want pink cables. i think it wouls look bad... and im guessing that hope minis are too small??? and the difference between a cr carbon and an xo. the cheapest xo i found was 375... and a cr carbon is 200$
ive heard bad things about the elixer cr's, and my friends were f*cked beyond repair in like 4 months,

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 17:26 Quote
willy94 wrote:
bcbiker856 wrote:
willy94 wrote:
ive heard bad things about the elixer cr's, and my friends were f*cked beyond repair in like 4 months,
i have heard nuthing but good things.

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 17:32 Quote
bcbiker856 wrote:
willy94 wrote:
bcbiker856 wrote:

i have heard nuthing but good things.
it your build. go with what you feel

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 17:38 Quote
good call on not doing coloured cables... it usually looks pretty darn bad... well hoses in this case, but I digress...

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 17:48 Quote
Cr's being bad lol.
Not. Sure theres always a lemon in every batch lol.
but still I would prefer a CR or X0 over any of the brakes you mentioned

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 18:59 Quote
ok, so i need some info here guys, choose from
2012 hope tech evo m4 ti special
magura luise
or 2010 avid elixer cr carbon.
(for all of them i need rotors.
i read reviews and aperently the crs squeal alot. and from the hopes nuthen but good.

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 19:04 Quote
bcbiker856 wrote:
magura luise
i read reviews and aperently the crs squeal alot. and from the hopes nuthen but good.

The hopes sound good! Also magura makes some good stuff why are you stuck on the lower end luise, the martas are great, a bit... lot more expensive but it's worth it! Also the new magura mt8 looks good, but it's more for AM!

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 19:26 Quote
benthirlwell wrote:
bcbiker856 wrote:
magura luise

The hopes sound good! Also magura makes some good stuff why are you stuck on the lower end luise, the martas are great, a bit... lot more expensive but it's worth it! Also the new magura mt8 looks good, but it's more for AM!
because i can only have post clamp for front and rear. so that would work.

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 19:37 Quote
bcbiker856 wrote:
benthirlwell wrote:
bcbiker856 wrote:
magura luise

Dude, martas are post mount too!

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 19:38 Quote
Elixir CR.
Honestly have fun courcing paying for bleeds and even pads for the hopes and maguras.
Most shops I know only carry formula avid and Shimano bleed kits.
It would be a huge bitch.

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 19:39 Quote
jpgauthier wrote:
Elixir CR.
Honestly have fun courcing paying for bleeds and even pads for the hopes and maguras.
ya. your right. ok so you vite crs?

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 at 19:40 Quote
benthirlwell wrote:
bcbiker856 wrote:
benthirlwell wrote:

Dude, martas are post mount too!
oh well, its between a hope, or cr

jpgauthier wrote:
Elixir CR.

You can buy pads and bleed kits for magura, and hope on jenson usa and pricepoint.... for 50% off too!

Yes I do, I would rather have mroe time ona bike then finding places where to repair it.
Cr's or X0's they have X0's on sale on CRC for 137$ an end !

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009376
Mobile Version of Website