Powered by Outside

Are Iron Horse Bikes good

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Are Iron Horse Bikes good
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:56 Quote
lol iron horse is shit seeing as they lost their licence to build bikes with dw link suspension, so now theyre using ellsworth suspension... what a failure for iron horse so no they're shit plus no sam hill! he rides for specialized now and the dw link sundays bottomed out way too easily.

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:57 Quote
bfdrider wrote:
lol iron horse is shit seeing as they lost their licence to build bikes with dw link suspension, so now theyre using ellsworth suspension... what a failure for iron horse so no they're shit plus no sam hill! he rides for specialized now and the dw link sundays bottomed out way too easily.
Can anyone translate this for me?

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:
laan71 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Better than Kona. Much better than Kona. Trek and Spec? Evil empire.

no way iron horse is better then kona
Thats wat he said lol

Iron Horse make the Sunday Elite

Possibly the best private DH Bike available to the public

The Sunday isnt that great compared to other dh bikes out there according to Dirt mag. The geo on Sam Hill's bike makes it ride quite differently to the consumer version.

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 11:07 Quote
streetstyle wrote:
stryke wrote:
thanks for proving to me youre an idiot
nice comeback! i see you are one of the best contributors! all you can do is sit back and pull names out of a hat and im here answering your OBVIOUS questions because you are too stupid to see that kona is pure shit.

ive answered plently of times asking you whats wrong with kona and you've answerd with some fake bullshit

when did the kona dirt jump/street frames become xc frames? that makes no sense

the only thing wrong with kona is how popular they are, the actual bikes are OK, they're no ironhose/specialized/comnencal but theyre not 'shit'

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:24 Quote
STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!

dont get this thread locked. this is a thread about IRON HORSE, not kona. stop arguing about kona like you're a bunch of little kids.

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:27 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!

dont get this thread locked. this is a thread about IRON HORSE, not kona. stop arguing about kona like you're a bunch of little kids.
nuff' said

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:37 Quote
iron house are low grade they sell em at sportmart or w/e its called

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 23:07 Quote
funzo wrote:

dude ur f*cking retarted...the ones they sel at sportmart have nothing to do with their top of line bikes. ya i think ill go hit up sportmart and get a sunday...

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 23:22 Quote
rockstar33 wrote:
funzo wrote:

dude ur f*cking retarted...the ones they sel at sportmart have nothing to do with their top of line bikes. ya i think ill go hit up sportmart and get a sunday...

pretty sure iron horse was supposed to go all department store for 2009, although they still have a few nice bikes posted as 2009's on their site...

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 23:23 Quote
Gsnickets wrote:
rockstar33 wrote:
funzo wrote:

pretty sure iron horse was supposed to go all department store for 2009, although they still have a few nice bikes posted as 2009's on their site...
Dept. stores and online sales. No dealers.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 0:14 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
Gsnickets wrote:
rockstar33 wrote:

wow kids like you i wanna punch!!!
just because they are sold through some shit store dosent mean they are shit, the worlds fastest dh got his times on an ironhorse! but all im saying is yes they are great bike!

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 0:17 Quote
awais wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
Gsnickets wrote:

just because they are sold through some shit store dosent mean they are shit, the worlds fastest dh got his times on an ironhorse! but all im saying is yes they are great bike!

Did I say ANYTHING about how I percieved Iron Horse bikes? All I did was point out what their "plan" for 2009 is/was.

Don't jump to conclusions, you just look like a complete idiot.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 8:22 Quote
awais wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
Gsnickets wrote:

Where in that post did he say IH sucked?

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 8:36 Quote
all you guys are f*ckin retarded! iron horse does not have dw link suspension anymore so no sunday with the fancy suspension for 2009. Face it iron horse is shit now.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 8:41 Quote
bfdrider wrote:
all you guys are f*ckin retarded! iron horse does not have dw link suspension anymore so no sunday with the fancy suspension for 2009. Face it iron horse is shit now.
IH has DW for 2009, but not for 2010.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.212419
Mobile Version of Website