Powered by Outside

The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Aug 23, 2014 at 16:36 Quote
Always liked alex d's edits. Always has some sweet looking pedal or crank grind, big gaps, spins into grinds, and a bitchin nose manual or two.

Posted: Aug 23, 2014 at 22:26 Quote
Hey boys give er a peep cheers

Posted: Aug 23, 2014 at 23:45 Quote
Anybody else been following the whole commotion about TCU on Instagram lately?

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 4:10 Quote
sj99 wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
Anyone seen Alex Donnachie's recent bike check on the BSD website?

He's running a raw proto frame. I seriously hope it's an Alex D sig frame, he seriously deserves one. Guy kills everything.
hope so, he's the only tech street rider that I really like. He has such a unique way of looking at setups and it just makes him so good to watch.

It is a proto sig frame, ittl be interesting to see what he goes for considering the wza is one of the shortest on the market, can it get shorter ?
possibly Wink

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 4:10 Quote
Anyone here from/ride in London? Moving to Camden in about a month.

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 4:12 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
Always liked alex d's edits. Always has some sweet looking pedal or crank grind, big gaps, spins into grinds, and a bitchin nose manual or two.
His bike got stolen and it was my mate who found it haha, Alex hooked him up with some BSD parts, WZA bars, headset, bottom bracket and a shit load of stickers. Think he got pegs as well but I can't remember honestly haha.
It was actually the Prototype Donnasqueak tyres that were on the bike when it got stolen too!

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 4:51 Quote
durza11 wrote:

No, care to fill us in?

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 7:36 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

Beer

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 8:25 Quote
durza11 wrote:

Yes and it is hilarious.

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 8:28 Quote
ianfleming wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

Beer
Smile ❤️

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 8:30 Quote
Urbaniste wrote:
durza11 wrote:

No, care to fill us in?

Supposedly...if this I what he's talking about...adam hit "Charlie's" girlfriend well chocked her while he was high on a "mountain of coke" and he's never really apologized.

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 8:51 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
ianfleming wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

Beer
Smile ❤️
good job Beer

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 10:15 Quote
A new interesting Update on my custom BTM: I went to go pick up the bike after all the delays. I paid the remainder of my balance took it for a test spin and thought all was good. I got off the bike for one lat inspection and noticed 3 inches of the chainstay had been re painted. when i touched it you could easily tell the difference between the factory pain job and the touch up work. I told them to give me my money back and get a new frame. they offered my 15% off the frame but i wasn't having it. If S&M had the balls to touch up a frame before shipping it out then i am not too sure I will ever deal with that company again. If it was my LBS that tried to touch it up I will probably never know. I noticed a small nick on the bars and on the forks but that didn't bother me. it was the idea that someone knew the frame was scratched and tried to paint it and sell it at full price. I know my LBS saw the touch up job. I even asked him on the phone to inspect the frame well before putting the bike together. I know that the bike will get scratched up but for $1800 I am going to be the one that does the damage.

Posted: Aug 24, 2014 at 10:17 Quote
Thats why the only thing I have my shop do is lace my wheels. S&M cover defects in manufacturing so they would help you out if a frame passed by their quality control inspection with a flaw.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021530
Mobile Version of Website