expensive products don't matter on the trail (deep thoughts)

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
expensive products don't matter on the trail (deep thoughts)
Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
igz- wrote:
And your point? They function f*cking well. They're performance is amazing. They're all light. Longevity... I'm pretty smooth so that's fine. Looks are cool but I'd rather it be light and strong.

You complain about stupid shit... because I like having nice parts. Awesome.

Wait, what? That makes no sense, especially when you stick longevity 2nd to bottom of your importance list.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
I take care of my stuff. Rebuild it often, ect. Longevity, I've never really had a problem with too many things snapping that aren't easily fixable.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
igz- wrote:
marquis wrote:
igz- wrote:
ok

lol you post in here yet have some of the most exspensive and rediculous parts ever to be produced your a friggin hypocrite.
And your point? They function f*cking well. They're performance is amazing. They're all light. Longevity... I'm pretty smooth so that's fine. Looks are cool but I'd rather it be light and strong.

You complain about stupid shit... because I like having nice parts. Awesome.

hows it stupid its a completely valid point,some bling arsed part that is desinged and tested in the depths of the sunny american desert is never gonna work in the real world.

photo

and with statements like jealous proves that your a shiny part tart and put fashion above and beyond function.

like the original op said its not the price or looks that matter its how it performs.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
Marquis, keep this personal hate parade out of the thread, your clogging it up with shit.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
aight , cmon man lay off the hate for a min, some people can actually find the benefits in parts that cost more ok. Some people might not find a differencem but everyones different. Doesn't mean someone has to be a poser or whatever just cause they have bling. It might be useful?

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
Marquis, keep this personal hate parade out of the thread, your clogging it up with shit.

ha ha igz faithfull sidekick wondered when you were coming in,and its not hate its all valid.

reread the original post instead of jumping onboard.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
I think you don't understand.
For one, those aren't my pedals, it was a joke but that's ok.
Do you actually think you don't have any bling parts on your bike? I'm sure you value them.

bigquotestested in the depths of the sunny american desert is never gonna work in the real world.

Pull you're freaking head out. I live here, that's where I ride. It works well where I ride, that's what matters to me. Might not work well for you, but I don't really care.

EVERY
part I have performs flawlessly for me. That's what I care about.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:27 Quote
lafalot wrote:
aight , cmon man lay off the hate for a min, some people can actually find the benefits in parts that cost more ok. Some people might not find a differencem but everyones different. Doesn't mean someone has to be a poser or whatever just cause they have bling. It might be useful?

lol with statements like jealous im afraid hes nothing but a poser and demeans the whole meaning of this thread.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
i dont buy to buy...i buy what works for me and suits my riding style best

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
marquis wrote:
windowlicker wrote:

ha ha igz faithfull sidekick wondered when you were coming in,and its not hate its all valid.

Hahaha. You got me dude. I am totally Igz' sidekick.

Seems to me like your a bit jealous that he can buy parts.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:32 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
Nah, he has a blinged Demo7. Just as bad of a hypocrite as any.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:33 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
marquis wrote:
windowlicker wrote:

ha ha ha lol thats the most childish statement i have ever heard on pinkbike.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
marquis wrote:
windowlicker wrote:
marquis wrote:

Where is your sidekick DH-Pete?

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
marquis wrote:
Did you read above yet? I hope you do because half of your arguments are full of bullshit.

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 15:39 Quote
igz- wrote:
marquis wrote:
Did you read above yet? I hope you do because half of your arguments are full of bullshit.

lol blinged.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010466
Mobile Version of Website