Powered by Outside

Stupidest things you've ever attempted?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Stupidest things you've ever attempted?
Posted: Aug 6, 2009 at 20:07 Quote
haha its a bunch of sticks logs moss and a oh so slight layer of dirt but i fractucred my ankle and tore a few tentants i stil think its awesome

Posted: Aug 6, 2009 at 20:13 Quote
see all the sticks with the dirt over em? i think thats his " landing "

Posted: Aug 6, 2009 at 20:21 Quote
3 foot long 1 foot drop gap to double peg, they should be shipping out my new frame by monday

Posted: Aug 6, 2009 at 20:26 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
3 foot long 1 foot drop gap to double peg, they should be shipping out my new frame by monday
Cracked frame?

Posted: Aug 6, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
just a bend in my rear drop out, but i still want the new frame:P

Posted: Aug 7, 2009 at 10:50 Quote
trying tuck no hander a step up with a 2.5 high landing and a 1m take of.... cased pretty bad bike flipped ended up grinding down it on my arse cracked 3 ribs knocked myself out and almost got a frictionburn on my arse Facepalm

Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 18:59 Quote
iambike4lyf wrote:
spliffonator1 wrote:
iambike4lyf wrote:

if you bike is t metrers f*ck ME thats huge
+ its probs a xl or a dh bike, his clearly aint
i strongly doubt thats 22ft
at the very most id say 12-14ft
is thats 22ft then ive hit 30ft gaps and called em 15ft gaps

Yeah dh bike true, but the wheelbase isnt that much bigger than some dirtjump bikes, yeah I think 22ft might be a bit exaggerated I think maybe like 17+ or so but If the guy who owns the video could reply or something that might be helpful.... Hint hint... wherevere he is lol...

theres a HUGE difference between DJ and a hartail,
i have a DH and DJ and the difference in wheelbase is huge

well the jump looks pretty small..and it is. but we measured it 22 feet from lip to landing

Posted: Apr 30, 2010 at 23:31 Quote
1. Attempting to ride a unicycle.

2. went out for a build day on some local jumps. Attempted to dig some more drainage, disturbed the mosquito pit and had to run back to the road to escape.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 16:39 Quote
Riding at jackson hole bike park in Wyoming. There was a stepdown into a table. The stepdown was only about 15 feet out and I went about 30 into it, overshooting it to flat, washing out, and without my bike slid on my face all the way across the next table. Got a concussion and vision damage in my right eye.

Posted: Sep 17, 2014 at 17:28 Quote
Terrafire wrote:
1. Attempting to ride a unicycle.

+1 Frown

2. Used a dry rotted front tire. Tube mushroomed out the sidewall and was sliced clean. Instant rim skate. Lost a lot of skin with that wreck.

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 22:18 Quote
I wore a BMX helmet with a big ol visor on the back of a GSXR1100 at about 140kph. Nearly took my head off, pulled the helmet off my head and nearly me off the back of the bike.

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 22:20 Quote
I once tried to reason with a pinkbike user. Bad idea.

Posted: Sep 18, 2014 at 22:36 Quote
tattooed "Misanthrope" across my stomach and burned hot fork marks in my forearm after a fifth and a half of scotch...does that count? Beer

Posted: Sep 19, 2014 at 7:47 Quote
don`t think theres enough bandwith on this forum for my stupid list...

Posted: Sep 19, 2014 at 8:00 Quote
....posting my bike in with the sexiest hardtails in the world? Whip Jail

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.045561
Mobile Version of Website