Powered by Outside

How lunatic lefties want “INSURRECTION” but can’t seem to charge anyone with it.

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
How lunatic lefties want “INSURRECTION” but can’t seem to charge anyone with it.
Posted: Apr 24, 2022 at 1:29 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
Think you need to get that bong out ….. again lol

I feel a lot better now after you’ve all had your say Big Grin

Bong? Me? Never.

But you? Yeah YOU need to get that bong "out". And once you get it "out" I'd advise you to stop shoving up there. Redface It's for smoking not for sitting on.
lol

~JSV
Why do you always go weird , strange guy lol

IDK? Why don't YOU go back on your meds' and do us ALL a favor, wAcK-0?
Nurse

~JSV

photo

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 5:50 Quote
Wonder why the news is not reporting on this. Maybe it destroys their January 6 and white supremacist claims. Looks like the FBI got caught in their own false flag operation. Next is the Jan 6th defendants!!

Two men accused of plotting to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer asked a federal judge Friday to acquit them of the charges, two weeks after jurors failed to reach a unanimous verdict.

The requests from lawyers for Grand Rapids resident Adam Fox, 39, and Delaware trucker Barry Croft, 46, argued there is insufficient evidence to convict the defendants of kidnapping conspiracy or agreeing to use a weapon of mass destruction.

The requests came two weeks after jurors deadlocked following a 20-day trial in the largest domestic terrorism case in recent U.S. history. (BUT NO NEWS COVERAGE UNLESS YOU ARE JONNY DEPP) Two others — Lake Orion resident Daniel Harris, 24, and Brandon Caserta, 34, of Canton Township — were acquitted though prosecutors have vowed to retry Fox and Croft.

Defense lawyers spent months raising questions about FBI agent conduct and claiming that a team of investigators and informants orchestrated the conspiracy and entrapped the four men, a ragtag band of social outcasts who harbored antigovernment views and anger over restrictions imposed by Whitmer.

The Governor Whitmer kidnapping case, which we now know was comprised of virtually all FBI agents and informants took another devastating hit in August. Michael Hills, an attorney for Brandon Caserta, one of the six defendants, produced text messages showing an FBI field agent telling an informant to lie, frame an innocent man and delete text messages.

This is why federal prosecutors are refusing to hand over text messages and laptops from FBI informants in the Whitmer kidnapping case. The FBI actually hatched the plot. paid for the plot, ran the plot, and set up the innocent men in their immoral scheme.

The FBI’s top informant behind the kidnapping scam was later arrested after he beat his wife following a swingers party.

Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 6:58 Quote
Last bit is outrageous Wink

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 7:03 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:

Then what is using a government organization to set up innocent people for your political gain?

Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 7:05 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Of course the pedophile thinks there's no big deal about beating your wife after watching her f*ck another dude...

Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 7:22 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:

dude....that was your only takeaway ? Blank Stare

Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 7:31 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
""...The Governor Whitmer kidnapping case, which we now know was comprised of virtually all FBI agents and informants took another devastating hit in August. Michael Hills, an attorney for Brandon Caserta, one of the six defendants, produced text messages showing an FBI field agent telling an informant to lie, frame an innocent man and delete text messages....""

I saw a very brief news clip about this, maybe a week ago? And of course due to how serious this is, thought it would be big news--after all it IS important. And seriously forgot all about it until you posted [this].

You know people aren't going to accept the truth, blame it all on right-wing crazies, and demand more resources for apprehending more of these "domestic terrorists" (who the REAL ones turn out to be FBI agents), and meanwhile show no interest in the stories that virtually disappear, like mowing down children and families at a Christmas parade w/your SUV. Oh wait! That's right.. that was a "crash"
Rolleyes

~JSV

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 7:58 Quote
https://rumble.com/embed/vh913p/?pub=4

Here is Biden in 2007 admitting to breaking into the Senate and the senate chambers on a Saturday and being arrested and being released while he holds hundreds of political prisoners in the DC Dungeon for years. I thought you had the Right to a speedy trial ?? Apparently not under Joe Biden especially with all the corruption his family is now being caught in.

Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 8:28 Quote
@krump
Right. And as you know that's WHY they want to label "certain" folks in the terrorist category, so their "rights" no longer are their rights, and the longer and longer it takes to hold any of these trials, the longer it takes for ANY of the evidence to get into hands of the public.

They want to hold these trials off for as LONG as possible, jump the gun and start accusing them of being terrorists, then muster support for stricter laws against these "terrorists", and therefore increase the prosecutorial powers they have against anyone they can pigeonhole into this category.

You know.. like the extremely tough on crime bills and extended sentencing that Pigeon-sh*t-Joe wrote language for years ago and was instrumental in getting passed? The SAME laws that he and his cronies spent the last two years telling us all how draconian and racist these laws were? Those laws?

Man, what a fuq'n con-game they play with their own constituents. But don't YOU DARE alert them to this! You'll be the next cancel-culture victim reading your apology letter looking like a hostage reading a prepared statement issued by the Viet-Cong at the Hanoi-Hilton.

~JSV

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 12:23 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
photo

photo

He just bought it!!!!

Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 12:24 Quote
I heard dude. I might re-join if I can use my free speech without getting banned.

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 12:26 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
I heard dude. I might re-join if I can use my free speech without getting banned.

As soon as he owns it I will be there Wink

Posted: Apr 25, 2022 at 13:32 Quote
Musk? I heard he works for the FBI.... lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011917
Mobile Version of Website