Powered by Outside

The Official "Blue Mountain 2021" Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Official "Blue Mountain 2021" Thread
Posted: Aug 29, 2013 at 7:21 Quote
Stever-Biker wrote:
Not really related to riding or trails at blue but does anyone know roughly how much the shop at blue charges for servicing a fork?

Double checked with the Repair Shop. You're looking at $60 for a single-crown fork, or $80 for a double crown.

Posted: Aug 29, 2013 at 8:13 Quote
BullShift wrote:
Hey everyone, I know this isn't exactly relevant to Blue Mountain or the appropriate place to post this but I'm trying to keep it low-key for now. Basically my 2007 Transition Double was just stolen sometime between 9:20pm and Midnight outside of the Cineplex theatre @ Square One. The most recent photo I have of it is posted up below as well a slightly more dated pic.

I'm not asking anyone to do any leg work, just asking for people to keep their eyes peeled. It isn't the most common bicycle so I am hoping for the best. Thanks

photo
photo

I was there at 1:30-5pm, I should have taken the later show. Sorry to hear man.

Posted: Aug 29, 2013 at 8:28 Quote
BullShift wrote:
Hey everyone, I know this isn't exactly relevant to Blue Mountain or the appropriate place to post this but I'm trying to keep it low-key for now. Basically my 2007 Transition Double was just stolen sometime between 9:20pm and Midnight outside of the Cineplex theatre @ Square One. The most recent photo I have of it is posted up below as well a slightly more dated pic.

I'm not asking anyone to do any leg work, just asking for people to keep their eyes peeled. It isn't the most common bicycle so I am hoping for the best. Thanks

photo
photo
unfortunately this is the world we live in now a days we all know that and bike locks, no matter the cost, can be easily accessed by a thief if they want it enough.
A guy that a friend of mine knows had his Team dh stolen from copps coliseum in Hamilton.
Basically if you have a bike worth money DONT LEAVE IT LOCKED UP!!!
Take the bus, walk or use that supercycle or ccm
im sure we will all have our eyes on pb and kijiji for you tho

O+
Posted: Aug 29, 2013 at 10:43 Quote
90's rigid mountain bikes make the best commuters, especially when painted over. full XT, but nobody looks twice at it

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2013 at 16:23 Quote
Any rain/weather reports from the area tonight?

Posted: Aug 30, 2013 at 17:08 Quote
gregnbishop wrote:
Any rain/weather reports from the area tonight?

Rain, lots of rain

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2013 at 18:17 Quote
All my friends are injured, busy, or out of the province. Would anyone want to carpool from Mississauga at some point this weekend? I'm not a rapist, and I don't bite. I just don't like the cost of gas

Posted: Aug 31, 2013 at 3:23 Quote
We got rain last night and they say a little more today. Should be somewhat dried up tomorrow, but weather guy is saying rain Monday to............

O+
Posted: Aug 31, 2013 at 9:16 Quote
Thanks for the updates.

Posted: Aug 31, 2013 at 16:30 Quote
Second and final edit from Mountain Goat Film

O+
Posted: Aug 31, 2013 at 18:09 Quote
Wow best edit from Blue I've seen.

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 at 5:16 Quote
Is it still pretty wet over there today?

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 at 5:17 Quote
Leafs1 wrote:
Is it still pretty wet over there today?

yes, overcast and humid.. it's not drying up at all.

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 at 5:46 Quote
Ahhh crap thanks for the update man, I appreciate it. cheers!

Posted: Sep 2, 2013 at 4:22 Quote
So yesterday my tires almost killed me. Ardents just could not handle the mud up there.

So I need to know what people feel work best up there, is a set of minions needed?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014709
Mobile Version of Website