Powered by Outside

Upstate New York Riders

PB Forum :: USA - East
Upstate New York Riders
Posted: Sep 12, 2018 at 6:41 Quote
Rosendale, Kingston, Shaupeneak. I live across the street from the old abandoned Rosendale Cement Factory. Id love to build some real serious stuff in there.

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 11:11 Quote
Anyone riding Pine Bush trails in Colonie area? I gotta get out and ride more and wanna find some guys to ride with locally. Lmk if you're in the Albany area and wanna ride.

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 12:55 Quote
seismicninja wrote:
Anyone riding Pine Bush trails in Colonie area? I gotta get out and ride more and wanna find some guys to ride with locally. Lmk if you're in the Albany area and wanna ride.

I'm down in Kingston, but would be more than willing to come up and ride! What kind of riding are the Pine Bush trails?

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 15:47 Quote
Armalite wrote:
seismicninja wrote:

I'm down in Kingston, but would be more than willing to come up and ride! What kind of riding are the Pine Bush trails?

I've only ridden there once but from what I remember they were pretty nice singletrack with double track connecting it all. It's a pretty flat area so the climbs are short. Kinda like a roller coaster. It's been a while but I know I had fun riding there. If you're interested in riding send me a message to my PB inbox.

Posted: Sep 27, 2018 at 4:08 Quote
seismicninja wrote:
Armalite wrote:
seismicninja wrote:

I've only ridden there once but from what I remember they were pretty nice singletrack with double track connecting it all. It's a pretty flat area so the climbs are short. Kinda like a roller coaster. It's been a while but I know I had fun riding there. If you're interested in riding send me a message to my PB inbox.

I haven’t been to Pine bush in awhile but I heard a lot of the better trails got destroyed.

Posted: Oct 3, 2018 at 9:15 Quote
Anybody in placid area looking to ride this coming monday?

Posted: Oct 3, 2018 at 14:09 Quote
No but we're having a trail opening party this weekend a little farther up north!

Posted: Oct 3, 2018 at 19:44 Quote
yo have my interest, where abouts?
schofell84 wrote:
No but we're having a trail opening party this weekend a little farther up north!

Posted: Oct 3, 2018 at 20:46 Quote
Colton, NY

Check out our Facebook group- Saint Lawrence Mountain Bike Association

There will be group rides and beer. Woo!

Oct 6th

Posted: Oct 4, 2018 at 9:18 Quote
shit wont be up there that early, maybe come up sunday, any pictures or videos of the trails

Posted: Oct 4, 2018 at 17:53 Quote
Trailforks I believe

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 8:50 Quote
Moving up to the dacks this summer, anybody in the Johnsburg/North Creek area, looking to ride or build? Also looking for some dirt jumps spots, are there any besides Wilmington, also assuming there aren't really freeride spots and thats what I'm hoping to change, so if someone has been also looking to dig let me know.

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 15:12 Quote
Hey dude, Old forge has new trails at Mccauley mountain, flow trail type stuff I built with a mini ex. I'll be working there most the summer building trails. its a bit away from north creek but I also might be looking for dig crew members.

justinhoelzl wrote:
Moving up to the dacks this summer, anybody in the Johnsburg/North Creek area, looking to ride or build? Also looking for some dirt jumps spots, are there any besides Wilmington, also assuming there aren't really freeride spots and thats what I'm hoping to change, so if someone has been also looking to dig let me know.

Posted: Nov 6, 2018 at 15:36 Quote
ya for sure let me know, more than happy to help on weekends, too far away to do after work digging

Posted: Nov 28, 2018 at 12:27 Quote
My broken arm hasn't healed how it should, so getting rid of two of my bikes. DH and DJ. They are in my profile if anyone is interested. Price negotiable.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.884903
Mobile Version of Website