Pinkbike Product Section

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Pinkbike Product Section
Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 9:35 Quote
coombs1964 wrote:
uh i think the weight on the DHX coil and the DHX air are mixed up
because i really dont think the DHX COIL is 100 grams lighter than a DHX AIR Confused Eek

I thought the same thing, but after double checking, that weight for the COIL is without a COIL, one of the biggest weight factors to the DHX Coil shock Razz

Funny how they do that eh.

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 11:05 Quote
I haven't read through all the posts here so I may be repeating this. But I took a quick look at the lists and I didn't notice much XC stuff there. Like the Race Face Deus crankset or some of the more XC bikes from manufacturers. Hopefully you can incorporate some of that stuff in the final version.
-jeff

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 14:50 Quote
what are you guys going to do next year when everything changes? that would be a pain in the arse if you had to change 1000+ pictures, sizes, and weights. also, you should put a "year of product" for the reviews section. that was the main problem with the MTBR review section, you didn't know if someone was talking about a 2002 boxxer or a 2008.

p.s. it looks good Wink

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
b8urban wrote:
is there anyway you could add block 8 bikes, manitou gold label, manitou sherman?

give them time. i've never even heard of block 8 before, and they still don't have all the big companies up yet.

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 5:20 Quote
they sould have north shore as a recomended product and all the commone comagnies like dmr

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 5:28 Quote
odin333 wrote:
b8urban wrote:
is there anyway you could add block 8 bikes, manitou gold label, manitou sherman?

give them time. i've never even heard of block 8 before, and they still don't have all the big companies up yet.

wuuuuuuuuutBlank Stare

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 5:59 Quote
odin333 wrote:
what are you guys going to do next year when everything changes? that would be a pain in the arse if you had to change 1000+ pictures, sizes, and weights. also, you should put a "year of product" for the reviews section. that was the main problem with the MTBR review section, you didn't know if someone was talking about a 2002 boxxer or a 2008.

p.s. it looks good Wink
yep im agree with odin333.it will be better with a year of product sectionConfused

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 9:29 Quote
alxxx wrote:
odin333 wrote:

p.s. it looks good Wink
yep im agree with odin333.it will be better with a year of product sectionConfused

Their obviously will be a divider to show last years bikes, and this years. We are starting moving forward, so these should all be 2009+ products.

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 12:55 Quote
i sugggest we add "don't suggest companies to be added" to the title of this forum cause i hate the bull ish of getting an alert just to read that some other PB dolt hasn't read the rules and ettiquette, or another page and just reposts.

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 12:57 Quote
Now that I agree with. Are people really that ignorant that they don't read the first post Blank Stare

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
ginj wrote:
Now that I agree with. Are people really that ignorant that they don't read the first post Blank Stare
Appparently LOTS are lol.

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 13:01 Quote
Haha, let me edit that. They have an excuse. It seems the first post, let alone first page doesn't say anything about not asking that. Maybe I'm too ignorant to read the first post, haha.

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 13:04 Quote
ginj wrote:
Haha, let me edit that. They have an excuse. It seems the first post, let alone first page doesn't say anything about not asking that. Maybe I'm too ignorant to read the first post, haha.
That may be true, but it does say that it is still evolving and expanding which therefore hints that they will still be adding to the page. So there is no excuse.

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 13:05 Quote
ginj wrote:
It also says it in the "product" area where the kinda main link is

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 23:28 Quote
yay marz is coming soon

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013795
Mobile Version of Website