Powered by Outside

P.O.D. Worthy

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
P.O.D. Worthy
O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 23:51 Quote
That's cool. Good use of fisheye. (did I impress you with my photography word?)

Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 23:53 Quote
corsair711 wrote:

photography terms were mediocre.. ideas of the shot were lacking...

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 0:00 Quote
corsair711 wrote:
NOPE... what, I have a reputation to uphold.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 6:57 Quote
j-peters wrote:
photo

What was your aperture and shutter speed? I really like that photo.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 8:22 Quote
corsair711 wrote:
if the sun was up a little higher you would probably get more crepuscular rays whcih are always a plus, and if the rider could have his front wheel up, i don't know why, but that is how i invisioned it.

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 8:30 Quote
Mazekwon wrote:
corsair711 wrote:
if the sun was up a little higher you would probably get more crepuscular rays whcih are always a plus, and if the rider could have his front wheel up, i don't know why, but that is how i invisioned it.

yeah, yeah. And the rider should be doing a backflip. And could you maybe take this picture again, but on A-line? Cool, thanks. I'm already looking forward to my, er, your new photo.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 11:01 Quote
Hey I took the picture.. I am pretty sure my settings were. I had 2 flashes one behind and one to the right.. My goal was to try and over power the sun with the flash but my lack of really knowing how didnt make that happen.. so my settings were around 250 shutter with a higher aperature that I dont remember right now..

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 11:28 Quote
corsair711 wrote:
Mazekwon wrote:
corsair711 wrote:

yeah, yeah. And the rider should be doing a backflip. And could you maybe take this picture again, but on A-line? Cool, thanks. I'm already looking forward to my, er, your new photo.
yea yea and your being a typical PB punk, your post was more pointless than mine, cause i actually replied to him.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 11:30 Quote
corsair711 wrote:
Mazekwon wrote:
corsair711 wrote:

this thread was something you had to qualify to get into.. if you want to come in and mess around go to the other POD threads since this thread is one that we are trying to keep serious..

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 11:31 Quote
Removed. If you guys have an issue with a user just send me a message. Lets not clog this.

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 11:33 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Removed. If you guys have an issue with a user just send me a message. Lets not clog this.

thanks, our bad didnt know the rules in place about removing a member.. will do next time!

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 11:34 Quote
No worries. Back to it!

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 11:36 Quote
Ill post up a new one, I have a feeling that the one JP posted is done with..

photo

Posted: Feb 12, 2010 at 12:16 Quote
don't like the DOF, cool slide but that is about it IMO

does he pull out of it?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012409
Mobile Version of Website