Powered by Outside

GLOBAL SEASONS 2022 Post your riding Photos

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
GLOBAL SEASONS 2022 Post your riding Photos
Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 12:32 Quote
MKR1 wrote:
Krisper wrote:
Found a new trail today. I may have to build a full sus bike sometime soon..

It sustained a lot of erosion damage by hurricane Igor, it used to be quite a bit smoother than it is now. Still a good bit of fun, though. I love the big rock face at the top. There are a couple of alt lines out there with some good pucker factor as well.

Pennyrisk wrote:
Just casually finding the sickest looking oceanside trails, as you do!

The trail is actually called Oceanside. Big Grin

Jeez it's not often you see someone from NL posting. tup

Bombing down through it on an aggressive hardtail was hilariously fun though. But I've usually just been riding the kenmount hill dh trails, so this was a little more terrifying than I thought it'd be hahah. That rockface is reaaaal steep.

-49.2 grade on strava. Slightly terrifying.

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 at 16:42 Quote
Having some serious trail envy right now, that's sick!

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 at 6:23 Quote
Krisper wrote:
MKR1 wrote:
Krisper wrote:
Found a new trail today. I may have to build a full sus bike sometime soon..

It sustained a lot of erosion damage by hurricane Igor, it used to be quite a bit smoother than it is now. Still a good bit of fun, though. I love the big rock face at the top. There are a couple of alt lines out there with some good pucker factor as well.

Pennyrisk wrote:
Just casually finding the sickest looking oceanside trails, as you do!

The trail is actually called Oceanside. Big Grin

Jeez it's not often you see someone from NL posting. tup

Bombing down through it on an aggressive hardtail was hilariously fun though. But I've usually just been riding the kenmount hill dh trails, so this was a little more terrifying than I thought it'd be hahah. That rockface is reaaaal steep.

-49.2 grade on strava. Slightly terrifying.

Hahaha, nope, not too many of us posting... I knew that was Oceanside the instant I saw your pic, so I had to comment. Big Grin Kudos for riding it on a hardtail, my back hurts just thinking about it. In terms of the trail rating, it would definitely be considered black in most places, for the big rock face alone but relative to the other DH trails (Satan's, etc) down there it's pretty easy. We used to ride it as a warm up for Satan's, etc. There used to be quite the network of DH trails over there but many of them haven't been used much lately. I ride (and build) a lot over at Petty Hr. Long Pond/Richmond Hill in Kilbride but I try to get over to WH whenever I can.

Posted: Sep 28, 2017 at 9:20 Quote
A sunny day in lates September....in Wales! Big Grin

photo

Posted: Sep 28, 2017 at 11:55 Quote
iffy wrote:
A sunny day in lates September....in Wales! Big Grin

photo

Looks like there could be some nice downhill fun there. Big Grin

From the other night:

Brain: You can't stop here, this isn't the top!
Lungs: FU, buddy!

photo

Posted: Sep 28, 2017 at 17:52 Quote
MKR1 wrote:

Looks like there could be some nice downhill fun there. Big Grin

From the other night:

Brain: You can't stop here, this isn't the top!
Lungs: FU, buddy!

photo

What flashlight is that?

Posted: Sep 28, 2017 at 21:31 Quote
Some cool fog cloud cover over the Enchanted Forest trail in Apex park. Amazing ride all in the clouds on the Yeti SB95. Should ve brought the go pro.

rode in the clouds

Posted: Sep 29, 2017 at 5:42 Quote
KSGK wrote:

What flashlight is that?

It's a combination of a Serfas TSL-LT1000 on my helmet and a Magicshine MJ808 on my bar. They don't make the Magicshine one any more but they have lots of new ones on their site. They're pretty cheap Chinese made lights, but I've been using mine on a regular basis for 5 or 6 years with no issues. The Serfas is so lightweight that I don't even notice it on my helmet. Night riding is a hoot.

https://www.serfas.com/shop/products/lights/tsl-lt1000-headlight-1000-lumens/

Posted: Oct 8, 2017 at 19:05 Quote
Another fine Newfoundland slab...

photo

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 at 7:12 Quote
Couple more from the far east of North America This has been the best Fall ever for riding conditions. Summer-like trail conditions with nice Fall temps.

photo

photo

EDIT: These two pics were taken in the same exact spot but looking in different directions.

Posted: Jan 9, 2018 at 12:04 Quote

40 seconds off fun, the most fun Ive had on my bike riding laps on laps of this track! Loved my trip to Spain, 10/10 would recommend a riding a holiday in Malaga!

Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 21:57 Quote
this is our local trail, new one Big Grin

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 at 8:17 Quote
Thought I'd see if anyone is taking pics this year, been some great stuff over the last few years, always inspirational to look back on shots of your trails!

Had a spot of snow in the SW UK last night.

photo

looks like a B/W photo but its not! Smile

Bit of a contrast to last summer

alpine heatwave

alpine heatwave, zero snow

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 at 11:48 Quote
photo
Not so much snow as in UK. This is what I found in nearby woods, old empty lodge, didn't dare to get inside.

Posted: Feb 1, 2019 at 12:47 Quote
lol I am sure I would not either, that looks like a set from a horror movie!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023005
Mobile Version of Website