The Official R4L Thread (MTB Game)

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
The Official R4L Thread (MTB Game)
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
ok, sounds good.. just though an additon to the fork selection would help.. beings as he has at least on from all the other competetors Smile

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 15:45 Quote
krazer wrote:
ok, sounds good.. just though an additon to the fork selection would help.. beings as he has at least on from all the other competetors Smile
first no offence but the block 8 isnt the best dj frame and really if i looked at it i wouldnt think it was one
also hes probly added more since then

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
krazer wrote:
first no offence but the block 8 isnt the best dj frame and really if i looked at it i wouldnt think it was one

thats your opinion, and i know ALOT of people that would beg to differ.. youve probably never owned one

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 16:21 Quote
I dont know if you made these for the game, but what about some purple halo rims? I know its pretty much just a colour change but if you dont have the time, dont sweat it.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
krazer wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
krazer wrote:

thats your opinion, and i know ALOT of people that would beg to differ.. youve probably never owned one
no i havent but it doesnt look/ ride like on IMO

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
whats the link for the game/tool where you design the bike?

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 15:15 Quote
jackhud wrote:
it doesnt work anymore. well, last time i checked, it didnt

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 17:03 Quote
mmdgirard wrote:
jackhud wrote:

im at work at the moment but i'll fix the link when i get home. I think the free hosting sites i've put them on expire after a month or so i'll upload it to my own site so then it will be good for ever.

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 at 8:54 Quote
matt-lutton wrote:
mmdgirard wrote:
jackhud wrote:

im at work at the moment but i'll fix the link when i get home. I think the free hosting sites i've put them on expire after a month or so i'll upload it to my own site so then it will be good for ever.
okay. could you post back here when its back up? ive been wanting to use it again lol

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
Yeah!! this game looks sick how far of it being done???

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
jasmithy wrote:
dont ask or he wont make it, it would help if you read next time

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 11:09 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
jasmithy wrote:
alryt calm down!!i read that it was 40% done but how do i know that thats up to date??

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 11:15 Quote
jasmithy wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
jasmithy wrote:
alryt calm down!!i read that it was 40% done but how do i know that thats up to date??
read the whole thread, he also said if people keep asking when its going to be done he would stop making it

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 11:22 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
jasmithy wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
read the whole thread, he also said if people keep asking when its going to be done he would stop making it
Oh ok dude!

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 14:45 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
jasmithy wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:

I highly doubt anyone including you is going too read all 26 pages of this thread to find anything.

The guy is making a game and a people are anxious to play it. He has too deal with it, it's not your job to say anything about it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011354
Mobile Version of Website