The thread for people 18 and under

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The thread for people 18 and under
Posted: Oct 1, 2020 at 9:10 Quote
bridgermurray wrote:
Forgot about this forum lol. Currently a sophomore at a university in west LA. Nothing in riding distance but world class trails a 15 min drive away. Damn I wish I had a car haha
So Car is a def. recommend if I will be going to school in the middle of butt f*ck nowhere?

Posted: Oct 1, 2020 at 9:39 Quote
It depends on your situation. Definitely check strava/trailforks to see if there are nearby trails, or try see if the schools has a cycling club/ team you could kick it with to get rides. My situation is kinda unique because I'm in a very urban environment, but with great trails a short drive away. A school in the middle nowhere probably has some good riding nearby that you could peddle too.

Posted: Oct 2, 2020 at 6:55 Quote
bridgermurray wrote:
It depends on your situation. Definitely check strava/trailforks to see if there are nearby trails, or try see if the schools has a cycling club/ team you could kick it with to get rides. My situation is kinda unique because I'm in a very urban environment, but with great trails a short drive away. A school in the middle nowhere probably has some good riding nearby that you could peddle too.
Yeah Idaho is gunna have some good riding with a bike park half an hour dive away

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012984
Mobile Version of Website