Powered by Outside

YT Capra Owners

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 7:05 Quote
Stylexxx wrote:
Just ordered one... Still don't understand where I can find their bank account details... I choose the option pay in advance but i did not received nothing by email...am I doing something wrong?

Same with me, I think they are very busy and not in any rush for your coin, in saying that though, I, like most folk work very hard for my coin and would expect a quicker response when I am going to spend over 3 grand on a bike, it does seem a bit like you should be grateful to get one not thanked for buying one but I guess its all relevant to the kind of deal you are getting,

still want a Capra like yesterday though!

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 7:06 Quote
von-rumford wrote:
gpgalanis wrote:
crash-test-dummy wrote:
Re. Mech cable rubbing through where it exits the chainstay near the mech:

Hello Ian,

thank you for your feedback.

It is a surprise that you haven't received the replacement cable yet. I have organized the shipment after complaining that via german post.
But not with insurance.
I have already organized an insured package with a replacement cable this day. You will get it soon.
In this package you will find also a rubber grommet to make this area much safer.
Also I have the information that you could grind the inner edges of the chain stay a bit down. Please use a very fine round file to grind it carefully down.
It is not a problem. And we definitely have this problem in general.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

For further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me again.

ACHTUNG: Ab sofort werden Service-Anfragen nicht mehr über info@yt-industries.com bearbeitet. Wende dich bitte für Servicefragen an service@yt-industries.com
ATTENTION: From now on, service-enquiries will not be processed via info@yt-industries.com. Please contact service@yt-industries.com in this matter

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
best regards,

Daniel
Customer Service
Web http://www.yt-industries.com

I can't believe that they asked you to grind down the carbon frame of a 4.000 euros bike!

Also they mention that "It is not a problem. And we definitely have this problem in general." So is it a problem that they have in general or not?

The chainstays are metal.

Still a 4.000 bike.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 7:11 Quote
Wow - YT are pretty helpful on the phone. Everything now sorted, and I was really impressed how quickly they called me back. Good job!

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 7:24 Quote
LUCKYMULLEN wrote:
Stylexxx wrote:
Just ordered one... Still don't understand where I can find their bank account details... I choose the option pay in advance but i did not received nothing by email...am I doing something wrong?

Same with me, I think they are very busy and not in any rush for your coin, in saying that though, I, like most folk work very hard for my coin and would expect a quicker response when I am going to spend over 3 grand on a bike, it does seem a bit like you should be grateful to get one not thanked for buying one but I guess its all relevant to the kind of deal you are getting,

still want a Capra like yesterday though!
Same here ordered Friday night, no update yet though.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 7:28 Quote
LUCKYMULLEN wrote:
Has anyone received payment information for their Capra yet? (ones ordered on Friday night),

I have emailed YT and they said they would send it to me, I don't want to hassle them but if other folk have received payment requests then I may have to call them,

cheers!!
No bud, ordered friday, not had any details yet.

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 7:53 Quote
notphaedrus wrote:
pigman65 wrote:
notphaedrus wrote:
YT Capra Crack near headtube

my little crack is getting bigger.... I'm so bored. I can't be arsed sending the bike back again!

I'd leave it until you no longer feel comfortable on it, i doubt they will have any pro frames left so you'll get a complete new one, and a choice of colours .

Smile good plan....
Mine has cracked in the Same area and when I pushed on it in front and behind the crack it moved so I have sent it back Even if it's just the paint shit and water will get under it and damage the frame material. Would quite like a blue frame fingers crossed

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 8:15 Quote
LUCKYMULLEN wrote:
Has anyone received payment information for their Capra yet? (ones ordered on Friday night),

I have emailed YT and they said they would send it to me, I don't want to hassle them but if other folk have received payment requests then I may have to call them,

cheers!!

Nothing so far man...

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 8:18 Quote
did anyone tried to call them in order to get payment details and order being processed?

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 8:31 Quote
ninenailspete wrote:
Wow - YT are pretty helpful on the phone. Everything now sorted, and I was really impressed how quickly they called me back. Good job!

Was that regarding the old style drop out and the Avid XO?
What did they say?

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 8:33 Quote
Stylexxx wrote:
did anyone tried to call them in order to get payment details and order being processed?

I called them with a query about paypal.
They mentioned that they had a huge number of orders over the weekend and follow up emails would be sent out over the next few days, and "please be patient" as regards the follow up email.

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 8:41 Quote
LUCKYMULLEN wrote:

cheers!!

just got a reply to an email asking if I should've had sales confirmation etc yet (ordered friday night)
they say lots or orders/emails to deal with so will be sl delay, pl be patient
seems from comments here everyone is in same boat
cheers

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 8:54 Quote
I have payment info if anyone is interested..hope it's the same..
Bank Details:

depositor: YT Industries GmbH

account No.: 595 850

bank code: 330 500 006

bank name: Sparkasse Wuppertal, Islandufer 15, 42103 Wuppertal

IBAN: DE92 3305 0000 0000 5958 50

BIC: WUPSDE33
Reference: Order No. /Name

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 9:18 Quote
ads72 wrote:
notphaedrus wrote:
pigman65 wrote:

I'd leave it until you no longer feel comfortable on it, i doubt they will have any pro frames left so you'll get a complete new one, and a choice of colours .

Smile good plan....
Mine has cracked in the Same area and when I pushed on it in front and behind the crack it moved so I have sent it back Even if it's just the paint shit and water will get under it and damage the frame material. Would quite like a blue frame fingers crossed

Yeah, blue with crossmax yellow would be cool!

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 9:19 Quote
Spoke to them today and also received a follow up from order email saying my order was accepted and I will be getting payment and shipping details in the next couple days but definatly by Monday . I ordered Saturday . And will be getting my bike week 9 according to the staff

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 11:57 Quote
Is it a good idea to post Bank details on an open forum ??

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024456
Mobile Version of Website