Best Clothes to Bike in?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Best Clothes to Bike in?
Posted: Oct 8, 2010 at 16:28 Quote
Of course. In fact i aimed that at you especially Razz

Posted: Oct 8, 2010 at 16:46 Quote
em-j wrote:
Okay, not what i was going for..

What i meant was, womens armour, even though it's designed for women, and once you get all of the other gear on, appears a lot more restrictive that on men, and i really struggle to understand how they can actually ride effectively in it. Especially since all of the women i've seen armoured to the hilt generally ride fairly... *something inoffensive here*

By contrast, the men i know who wear armour invaribly do because they ride hard, and if they do stack it's gonna be gnar. Totally justified.

my guess it would be because their b/f cant get them riding unless they're completely cotton ball wrapped.
but i can see you pain wanting to tell them to ditch 60% as it a) unnecessary and b) actually detrimental. but what can you do???

Posted: Oct 8, 2010 at 20:59 Quote
whinge about it on pb, then be content in the knowledge that i'm not the only one who's noticed Razz

Posted: Oct 9, 2010 at 6:53 Quote
I can;t tell ya what IS ideal, that's sorta personal... BUT

I can tell you from experience that t-shirts with the sleeves cut off are not ideal! When running DH the wind opens the shirt through the sleeves and becomes the most effect bee catching device I have ever seen personally.

You've not had a truly shtty run until you have taken 4 bees for the ride with you!!!

Posted: Oct 9, 2010 at 21:40 Quote
MTBNiagara wrote:

I can tell you from experience that t-shirts with the sleeves cut off are not ideal! When running DH the wind opens the shirt through the sleeves and becomes the most effect bee catching device I have ever seen personally.

You've not had a truly shtty run until you have taken 4 bees for the ride with you!!!

Sounds like you have had experience with that?
haha

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 2:02 Quote
MarzRider wrote:
MTBNiagara wrote:

haha

No shit Sherlock.

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 9:04 Quote
harriieee wrote:
MarzRider wrote:
MTBNiagara wrote:

haha

No shit Sherlock.

Dude, cmon it was just a joke. Don't need to go all crazy. Some people these days.

Posted: Oct 10, 2010 at 18:52 Quote
harriieee wrote:
MarzRider wrote:
MTBNiagara wrote:

haha

No shit Sherlock.
you take things waaaaay too seriously. chill out

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 22:40 Quote
1) digdigdigdigdig
2) been stated on every page

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 22:49 Quote
Maksimbike wrote:
nude.
Never been biking nude.

Posted: Nov 20, 2010 at 2:25 Quote
harriieee wrote:
yo13bo wrote:
yeah ive seen some pretty padded up 30-something year olds riding dirt jumps. wearing full faces, knee pads, elbow pads and probably a nappy as well, and im just rocking the piss pot, jeans and a t shirt.

Wow, you so verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry gnarly, hating on older riders like that.... that's seriously cool, you know. I calculate that you just gained eight point three Street Cred Points by dissing other peoplez.

HAHAHA great reply to a retarded statement

Posted: Nov 20, 2010 at 2:33 Quote
way to gravedig...btw i was implying that people have different preferences. so they want to have more protection, i really dont care, i didnt meant to disrespect them, as i do respect the local 40+ riders who still dj on the weekends.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011105
Mobile Version of Website