Powered by Outside

The quick question thread for DJ/Street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The quick question thread for DJ/Street
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:07 Quote
bigquotesBoth models have rebound and air-pressure adjustment and can be internally adjusted in travel to 160mm, 130mm or 100mm.

They are only adjustable to 100mm like I said. However you can ghetto-lower anything

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:08 Quote
Nobble wrote:
bigquotesBoth models have rebound and air-pressure adjustment and can be internally adjusted in travel to 160mm, 130mm or 100mm.

They are only adjustable to 100mm like I said. However you can ghetto-lower anything

Is it really ghetto-lowering if the company not only allows it, but does it for you on request?

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:09 Quote
Nobble wrote:

WHY DO YOU STILL TYPE? LOG OFF AND WALK AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:10 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Nobble wrote:

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO TROLL FOR NO REASON?

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:10 Quote
Nobble, I called XFusion, told them what fork and it's intended purpose, he then told me he would suggest dropping it to 80mm when I told him the frame. No ghettoness, factory custom tuned.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:12 Quote
Nobble wrote:
recklessness wrote:
Nobble wrote:

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO TROLL FOR NO REASON?
Your stupidity is more than a valid enough reason for trolling. Either say something intelligent or go play in traffic.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:13 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Nobble, I called XFusion, told them what fork and it's intended purpose, he then told me he would suggest dropping it to 80mm when I told him the frame. No ghettoness, factory custom tuned.
He was the one that said you can custom tune the travel. 100-130-160 is stock internal adjustment.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:16 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
He was the one that said you can custom tune the travel. 100-130-160 is stock internal adjustment.
And you think someone who is asking about upgrading from a DJ3 is really going to lower it to 80mm?

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:17 Quote
You think your post was accurate?

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:18 Quote
His post was crack-urate. LOL.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:21 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
TBH I'm past caring, I'm just continuing so as not to give you the satisfaction of pushing me out of the thread (more aimed at reck)

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:22 Quote
Nobble wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
TBH I'm past caring, I'm just continuing so as not to give you the satisfaction of pushing me out of the thread (more aimed at reck)

Pro-tip: Stop posting if you're wrong as f*ck, then trying to defend yourself.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:22 Quote
I have facts, you have crack.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 17:24 Quote
Nobble wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
Cool, then stay here and look more like an idiot. Not my dignity going down the crapper. I just laugh at your expense. tup lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019947
Mobile Version of Website