Anyone want to try and disprove evolution?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Anyone want to try and disprove evolution?
Posted: May 6, 2010 at 23:03 Quote
metalhead99 wrote:
cdavis wrote:
metalhead99 wrote:

Be more specific, micro or macro evolution? Micro evolution can be observed today. Macro evolution has never been observed. If your trying to create an argument at least make it a decent one.

The idea of macro evolution is based on a collection of fossils. No one can prove it and no one can disprove it, because it has never been observed. But we accept it as a legit theory because of the evidence in the fossil record. However, problems exist such as numerous missing links and who is to say some of these links where not species on their own?

Evolution is not the argument, no one cares about that anymore. The real question is, how did the Big Bang start? Not even Stephen Hawkins knows this.

Atheists seem to think every Christian is out to get them and disprove the holy theories, its hilarious. Likewise to Christians. people need to lighten up.

Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard.

Why even create arguements? People who do such have nothing less than alot of time on their hands. Its a waste of time that could be used doing more productive things, speaking of which, I have homework.

Awesome contradiction, bro. The entire argument is here in the first place because billions of people take the Bible as word for word literal fact, and many people still unfortunately believe that science is evil.

Its called a rant. Sorry that I don't spend half an hour editing my posts to make sure I don't make an itty bitty contradiction.

First part of rant = suggestion to ledzeppie
Second part of rant = personal opinion

Sorry I didn't label it. Look a little deeper into what Im saying. Like I said I have better things to do. Although I do agree with what you say about many people taking the bible too literal. People are never going to change it's no point trying. On both sides of the spectrum.

Fireman, that is the worst analogy I have ever seen, bar none.

Another suggestion. If you people really must argue; Instead of making metaphysical arguements. Make some Science based ones. Im talking like legit biology here. Not analogies about trees. Something that video fails to state is that trees growing can and is observed, and can be tested.

Did anyone notice I haven't taken sides? Its called a non-bias. Im a skeptic. I analyze everything. For me, arguing is a waste of time that I could be using actually studying this stuff instead of arguing about things.

Im going for my Bachelor of Science, majoring in Chemistry. What are you doing? Arguing about stuff that no one cares about on a mountain biking site? Go ride, or study. Or get a girlfriend or something.

Well, it appears you've managed to put everyone in their place quite nicely. You also seem to be quite impressed with yourself. I guess no one else should be able to have an opinion when you are around. Apparently yours is the only one that matters. I suppose no one should have an opinion unless you are impressed with their background huh? I think you could learn a lesson or two on life and how not to look down your nose at people. Maybe you might actually learn something just as valuable if not more so then your post secondary studies.

As far as your time being so valuable so as not to stoop to wasting it in a forum like this....why ARE you in here then?

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 8:59 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Yes I realize that theories are widely accepted... I'm just saying the way you put it made it sound like there is no room for interpretation or anything...

Personally I believe in evolution but with some supernatural power pushing it along...

As for the origin of organic matter... I'm aware you can recreate some simple amino acids... but until the 20 essential ones can be created I'll remain a skeptic... Currently the body produces I think 12 and 8 are found in nature... If they came from the moon my question remains (but apparently doesn't pertain to evolution)... How were there amino acids on the moon... Or how was there even a moon... but I don't think anyone has a reasonable argument for any of that... and until stuff like this is proven I'll continue being a skeptic of evolution without any sort of supernatural interference.
AGREED!

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 9:48 Quote
The question of "How are they on the moon" is a completely different scientific topic all together called Abiogenesis.
How is there a moon, is again a COMPLETELY different topic. In fact thats not even biology, that's physics. If you're going to try to discredit evolution, make sure you are discrediting evolution and not something else.

Posted: Jun 17, 2010 at 4:38 Quote
Here is my question for all creationists. Where is the evidence? All you guys have are books. I can go find a book that says that the world is flat, does that make it true? No. The burden of proof lies with religion.

Posted: Jun 18, 2010 at 18:59 Quote
thecollonadekid wrote:
Here is my question for all creationists. Where is the evidence? All you guys have are books. I can go find a book that says that the world is flat, does that make it true? No. The burden of proof lies with religion.

Score!

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 15:38 Quote
Dunno if anyone has posted this yet, but its definatly good for a laugh!

http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/

Posted: Jul 1, 2010 at 4:17 Quote
Steadfast Evoloutionist!

Evoloution is the grandest theory of all! And I love how it completely slaps something 2000 years old in the face and tells it to sit the f**k down. Razz
They now have evidence that 15% of all people still have Neanderthal genes, which to me, shows why some people just sprout hair left, right and centre and others stay pretty much bald Razz

Posted: Jul 1, 2010 at 8:32 Quote
Jamie-K wrote:
Steadfast Evoloutionist!

Evoloution is the grandest theory of all! And I love how it completely slaps something 2000 years old in the face and tells it to sit the f**k down. Razz
They now have evidence that 15% of all people still have Neanderthal genes, which to me, shows why some people just sprout hair left, right and centre and others stay pretty much bald Razz

This is funny, because I have this problem, I can grow a beard within a week, yet my dad can't grow one in a month hah

Posted: Jul 1, 2010 at 9:57 Quote
cdavis wrote:
Jamie-K wrote:
Steadfast Evoloutionist!

This is funny, because I have this problem, I can grow a beard within a week, yet my dad can't grow one in a month hah

lol! Razz

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 18:40 Quote
Well, if this doesn't prove evolution, I don't know what will.

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 18:45 Quote
All that proves is you have a deviant browser history Pirate

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 18:46 Quote
It's Friday night, I'm bored, and I have The Come Up at my disposal.

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 22:53 Quote
cdavis wrote:
Well, if this doesn't prove evolution, I don't know what will.

ya that pretty much is definative proof of evolution. People would rape pretty much anything if there weren't laws against it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014207
Mobile Version of Website