Giant Bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
Giant Bikes
FL
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 23:09 Quote
save's weight and won;t get any rub... or see scratches... it is a good idea...

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 23:11 Quote
z-man wrote:

Just wanted to be different...don't copy me!! Can't wait to see your full build. Mine is 42.5 right now and when I put those wheels, with race tires, it will hover around 40ish

FL
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 7:52 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
z-man wrote:

Just wanted to be different...don't copy me!! Can't wait to see your full build. Mine is 42.5 right now and when I put those wheels, with race tires, it will hover around 40ish

sounds sick! yeah mine will be done by the end of January

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 8:12 Quote
Arron, your bike is the bomb being polished. Polished stuff is wicked it always look new. Im hoping to get a new MC frame thats polished.

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 8:35 Quote
pureadrenalin wrote:
Arron, your bike is the bomb being polished. Polished stuff is wicked it always look new. Im hoping to get a new MC frame thats polished.

It is a little more maintenence, but we should all love our bikes that much anyway, given the enjoyment they provide us. Go for it man...The factory polish jobs are better and less work to keep up.

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 8:35 Quote
bigquotesDefinitely a flickable bike too. Just ask people who have done backflips on them

Hahaha, yea, the Glory can go upside down like butter!! Like I said, the bike can do it all, no complaints...

MITCH

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 15:18 Quote
Correct me if I am wrong but the glory is the best dh bike you can buy. It handles like a dream, suspension design is brilliant, brake jack is non existent, there is no pedal bob, its the cheapest and looks awesome.tup

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 16:40 Quote
dr-phil wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but the glory is the best dh bike you can buy. It handles like a dream, suspension design is brilliant, brake jack is non existent, there is no pedal bob, its the cheapest and looks awesome.tup

The cheapest? Uhm, no. Cheap for what you get? Yes.

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 17:10 Quote
what do you guys think...
i might just get the frame and then throw on sick parts or should i wait and buy the full bike new..?

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 17:10 Quote
cause i already have a V10 and so i would transfer over parts

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 17:13 Quote
Id say buy the new 08 glory complete bike, send me the v-10 for proper storage....tup

But hey either way u go, u will still have a glory. But if u strip the v-10, then all u got is a frame...

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 17:22 Quote
no i have a guy interested in the v10 frame - well he wants it but i dunno if i wana do that and change over all the peices

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 17:26 Quote
In that case then do the logical thing, strip the v-10 and sell it. But sending it to me for storage seems like a nice idea.Cool

Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 9:48 Quote
haha yea well ill keep the storage in mindRolleyes

FL
Posted: Dec 8, 2007 at 10:05 Quote
nsmb wrote:
haha yea well ill keep the storage in mindRolleyes
part out the v10 order the glory (giant only has 2 left in a 17.5 and 1 is mine!)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016698
Mobile Version of Website