Danny Hart is Overrated

PB Forum :: Downhill
Danny Hart is Overrated
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 9:58 Quote
its the truth though!

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 10:04 Quote
lely-pie wrote:
its the truth though!
Yanks can go fight their own wars from now :-)

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 10:49 Quote
freerideglory wrote:
lely-pie wrote:
its the truth though!
Great, now you're about to turn it into a racial argument. And yeah I'm American but my favorite rider is Minaar so it's not a bias. Gwin had one of the best, if not THE best, season of all time. Danny Hart had one great run and people are saying he's the second coming of Biking Jesus. I just simply don't think he's as good as everyone makes him out to be. Or not yet..

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 10:53 Quote
then thats your opinion and everyone's is different

suck it up

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:02 Quote
LOL@ creating this thread to kick up some shit and get attention. don't be so butthurt, just because us brits are on top at the moment lol Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/images/uk.jpg

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:02 Quote
google 'define an english person' teehee

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:05 Quote
likeomg wrote:
google 'define an english person' teehee

It's true though. English people are c*nts, and I am proud.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:08 Quote
doorknob100 wrote:
freerideglory wrote:
lely-pie wrote:
its the truth though!
Great, now you're about to turn it into a racial argument. And yeah I'm American but my favorite rider is Minaar so it's not a bias. Gwin had one of the best, if not THE best, season of all time. Danny Hart had one great run and people are saying he's the second coming of Biking Jesus. I just simply don't think he's as good as everyone makes him out to be. Or not yet..

If your not biased just close the argument then.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:13 Quote
I like Danny... f*ckin amazing run. Reminded me of the 'ol Sam hill. Yeah Gwin did amazing all season, but the point is he didn't win the race and Danny did.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:13 Quote
marquis wrote:
doorknob100 wrote:
freerideglory wrote:

No Doubt Gwin is quick, but I believe Danny is quicker, hence he has been voted best mountain biker of all time.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:16 Quote
freerideglory wrote:
marquis wrote:
doorknob100 wrote:

No Doubt Gwin is quick, but I believe Danny is quicker, hence he has been voted best mountain biker of all time.

He won by a mile yes but best rider of all time pffft not a chance.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:18 Quote
only time will tell

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:19 Quote
lely-pie wrote:
only time will tell

This.

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 at 11:31 Quote
Who is Danny Hart?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017074
Mobile Version of Website