Powered by Outside

Trestle Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
Trestle Bike Park
Posted: Jul 23, 2013 at 14:15 Quote
Good call. Weekends are full of joeys and grape smugglers. Make sure you check out search and seizure trail!

O+
Posted: Aug 29, 2013 at 12:34 Quote
Anyone on here from Colorado Springs? I am heading to Trestle tomorrow and have room for 3 more people and bikes.

Posted: Jun 4, 2014 at 7:50 Quote
Re-birth of the thread, headed up there on 14 June for Opening Day!

Posted: Jun 6, 2014 at 8:35 Quote
Hell yea! It's gonna be rad!

Posted: Jun 6, 2014 at 9:55 Quote
Word on the street is it only going to be lower parts of the mountain not sure maybe 5 points down that just hearsay but there's still a lot off snow up there

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 7, 2014 at 12:15 Quote
danarchy420 wrote:
Word on the street is it only going to be lower parts of the mountain not sure maybe 5 points down that just hearsay but there's still a lot off snow up there

Was wondering about this may skip the first weekend if they don't have that much open... Regardless my body is ready.

Posted: Jun 9, 2014 at 11:07 Quote
Regardless, gotta check out opening day and still have some fun Smile

Posted: Jun 12, 2014 at 10:09 Quote
danarchy420 wrote:

Headed out there around 4th of July from Cincinnati, hopefully all the trails are open by then!

Any updates?

Posted: Jun 14, 2014 at 5:06 Quote
Looks like most of the mountain will open for opening day. Search and seizure from the top and trestle dh. Rainmaker from the hilo and double jeapardy from the road. And everything from 5 points down. Watch out for the grape smugglers racing the hill climb on the road.

Posted: Jun 14, 2014 at 18:41 Quote
Driving to trestle early Sunday the 15th if anyone wants to shuttle up there. From Colorado Springs

O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2014 at 17:48 Quote
COSrider wrote:
Driving to trestle early Sunday the 15th if anyone wants to shuttle up there. From Colorado Springs

So how was it? More fun then me sitting here in front of a computer for work....

Posted: Jun 15, 2014 at 18:06 Quote
Mishtar wrote:
COSrider wrote:

So how was it? More fun then me sitting here in front of a computer for work....

Epic. Pretty good amount of trails open for opening weekend. Not busy at all.
kelly mcgarry was there working on some ramps/jumps wood features.

Posted: Jun 16, 2014 at 11:30 Quote
Pretty epic, great fun on Saturday!

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2014 at 0:22 Quote
Nice, we are going to Keystone this weekend for Bacon fest so I should get to ride most of Friday and a little on Sunday.

Posted: Jun 24, 2014 at 7:34 Quote
I'll be driving there from Cincinnati and riding sat-mon Big Grin Are there an open parts of banana peel? Any word on that?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024064
Mobile Version of Website