Powered by Outside

Love my pitch

PB Forum :: Specialized
Love my pitch
Posted: Dec 8, 2014 at 8:17 Quote
Aye I'm 5.10 ish a think a medium would be perfect a take it you would recommend a pitch

Posted: Dec 8, 2014 at 8:21 Quote
gogs77 wrote:
Aye I'm 5.10 ish a think a medium would be perfect a take it you would recommend a pitch

Everyone in their right mind recommends a Pitch fella.

A bike of legendary proportions :-)

Posted: Dec 8, 2014 at 8:34 Quote
Aye seem good looked at the status stupjumper and camber but keep going back to the pitch

Posted: Dec 8, 2014 at 9:14 Quote
gogs77 wrote:
Aye seem good looked at the status stupjumper and camber but keep going back to the pitch

Depends on what you ride, I had a camber, great bike but not an all mountain which was what I was doing a lot of.

Stumpies are brilliant bikes :-)

My favourite bike, at least that I've owned was my Pitch, it just had a certain something about it. I have an S-Works Enduro now, but it just doesn't feel as good as the Pitch did. Great bike don't get me wrong but I really-really loved my Pitch, gutted I sold it to be honest.

Posted: Dec 8, 2014 at 9:29 Quote
Ride red and black at trail centres and proper hill mountain bikeing in my area and the Lake District the pitch certainly seems to fit the bill need a bike that climbs well and is awesome on way down

Posted: Jan 2, 2015 at 2:00 Quote
Love my pitch.
2010 comp with upgrades: revelation RLT Ti's, short stem and long bars. Dropper post to come soon.

Posted: Jan 9, 2015 at 5:41 Quote
I'm 6"5 and after a pitch, is a large frame going to be large enough?

I had a xc fsr pro previously, loved the bike very much but didn't have fun/confidence when descending to be honest, is the pitch an improvement on this?

Posted: Jan 9, 2015 at 5:53 Quote
vladikar wrote:

I had a xc fsr pro previously, loved the bike very much but didn't have fun/confidence when descending to be honest, is the pitch an improvement on this?

At 6"5' I think you will find a large pitch a bit cramped. I had a large (which was only just a little too long for me) and I'm 5"10'. I now ride a medium but the large was not a big bike.

Posted: Jan 9, 2015 at 5:56 Quote
vladikar wrote:

The Pitch is without doubt one of the most compitent decenders of all the bikes I've ever had the pleasure to ride.

Although..... I'm 6'2" and the large Pitch was absolutely perfect if not a tiny bit small. I now have an Large S-Works Enduro that feels literally twice the size, it's right for me but defo feels a lot bigger than the Pitch did.

I'd see if you can sit on one fella, at 6'5" I'd honestly say go for an XL, but it's a personal thing, without sitting on one you'll never know.

In fact an example that may help is that my younger brother is 6'3" and he found my Pitch well too small, he's got the Enduro Evo in Large and it's spot on for him. Again you might feel a bit different, but food for thought.

Hope that makes sense.

Posted: Jan 11, 2015 at 14:27 Quote
Jimfunn wrote:
vladikar wrote:

At 6"5' I think you will find a large pitch a bit cramped. I had a large (which was only just a little too long for me) and I'm 5"10'. I now ride a medium but the large was not a big bike.

Gotta be an XL frame mate,I'm 6'4 and although a brilliant bike I feel that an xl would have been better for me. Enjoy big man.

FL
Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 14:20 Quote
Iv got the pitch comp 2011. I really love it. I take it anywhere and it Handel well in all conditions.

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 14:15 Quote
Heyy... just re-visited this. My pitch is now for sale. Check my profile if you want to buy a brilliant bike!

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 12:35 Quote
my 2011 pitch pro is also for sale check out my profile. cheers

Posted: May 22, 2015 at 6:47 Quote
My pitch working on her at the moment.. Ultimatly going too be red and blue buy unsure which blue too get her painted..

Absolutely adore this bike

Posted: May 22, 2015 at 6:48 Quote
Specialized pitch comp

Had a new red headset put in and got rid of the gold spacers Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026334
Mobile Version of Website