Powered by Outside

CRC are taking the piss

Posted: Dec 6, 2015 at 17:44 Quote
Buy from rose bikes and bike discount

FL
Posted: Dec 7, 2015 at 4:40 Quote
A lot of the price changes will be based on market price for that product. So if a price is adjusted drastically, it's veryyy likely that it's due to a move from a competitor, not some attempt to take the piss and extort money from you, or clever use of cookies.

Go on, ask me how I know.

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 at 2:26 Quote
Looking at the crc website, in the uk all orders are sent via a tracked method. There is no untracked service.

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 at 13:07 Quote
iian wrote:
A lot of the price changes will be based on market price for that product. So if a price is adjusted drastically, it's veryyy likely that it's due to a move from a competitor, not some attempt to take the piss and extort money from you, or clever use of cookies.

Do you work there ??

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 10:22 Quote
Shithouse wrote:
joshcowin wrote:
Only thing I noticed the other day was that 510 free riders were £60 and now their £71 and I think they were in last weeks Black Friday.i know £1 is nothing but if their doing this on a lot it's not good. To be honest mate nearly all shops do this, I used to work at Argos and if they had too many of one item let's say a Sony tv that was priced at £200 they would put it up to £250 for a month then advertise that they were cutting price on the telly and selling at £200 crafty buggers they are

Yes, that's the type of thing ! Maybe it's just gone under the radar till now but it certainly stinks of deception to me. I've got no experience in sales methods but I would expect CRC to respect their returning client base.

LIFES BRUTAL Madder

Let's get one thing straight!

Of course they don't respect their returning cliet base just as much as Merlin or winstanleys Evans etc.

As long as they keep making massive amounts of profit they'll keep on taking and getting worse at dealing with cs side of things.

It's a nasty business model capitalism and consumerism is not healthy so when you're thinking of hitting the buy it now on a set of fancy coloured five tens think long and hard that the folk making them dont probably even have shoes themselves.

So in respect of slave workers I shall ride my flatty spikes in bare feet next Ride.

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 10:25 Quote
iian wrote:

Blimey if you do work for them, I hope they're paying you for a good pr post or is it still min wage and sharing slices of raw potato around at lunch break

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 11:28 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
iian wrote:

Blimey if you do work for them, I hope they're paying you for a good pr post or is it still min wage and sharing slices of raw potato around at lunch break

Get off your high horse. This is not a forum for whinging about capitalism and things you think are wrong in the world of finance and retail. How dare companies become large corporations due to success. The bastards! How dare they want as much profit as they can get (literally the goal of any 'for profit' business remember).

I presumr you ride in wicker sandals made ethically and locally of course?

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 11:51 Quote
Funnily enough its a public forum, public being the operative word.

So I'm free to post up my thoughts ta!

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 12:13 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:

Oh the sarcastic 'ta'.... The ending of any online post where the commenter has no actual response to anything said to them. What organic fair trade and completely non 'commercial' device did you use to sign up to a mountain bike forum to oddly post about economics and why big bike companies are somehow evil? Smoke signals?

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 13:14 Quote
Reigning wrote:
timlake wrote:
ddean wrote:
I ordered some deeply discounted stuff for cyber Monday, selected untracked Canada Post and they send it Tracked DHL, so my $110 order is getting nailed for $50 in additional fees.

I notified them that they need to reimburse me the $50 because they modified my shipping method without consultation. Ill let you all know when I see a pig flying by my office window.

Seems that they've fallen off the rails. Wont buy from them again.

You're complaining that CRC didn't help you break the law?

You got caught, now you have to pay import duty. Countries are cracking down on it. Nothing to do with CRC...

Uhh, what?

He said they changed his delivery method without asking and it ended up costing him a lot more than it should have. We all know there is a chance you may have to pay duty. And there's a small chance you may not have to pay a thing. I personally use untracked standard canada post and I'm fine if I have to pay duty. What I'm not ok with, and I think everyone else will agree, is what DHL charges. Hence why I don't use them.

If I selected standard untracked delivery and DHL shows up at my door with a ridiculous bill, you're damn right I'd be pissed.

If I ordered something untracked delivery and DHL showed up at my door with a ridiculous bill, I would calmly say no thanks, return to sender and not accept the shipment (or the fees).

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 13:55 Quote
mgolder wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

Oh the sarcastic 'ta'.... The ending of any online post where the commenter has no actual response to anything said to them. What organic fair trade and completely non 'commercial' device did you use to sign up to a mountain bike forum to oddly post about economics and why big bike companies are somehow evil? Smoke signals?

Maybe I'm Not such a sucker to buying overpriced goods such as yourself.

Now go buy something to satisfy your need to ...

Oh and whilst your at it go wank off all crc staff for providing you such a grand service.

Hahaha

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 14:03 Quote
Come on bummer! Waiting for you to post back and dig yourself a deeper hole.

Don't fail me!

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 14:10 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Come on bummer! Waiting for you to post back and dig yourself a deeper hole.

Don't fail me!

Bummer? Is that it? Is that all you have to reply with. Wow, you are a disappointment. Also, I love the way you felt you had to send a second message while you wait, sitting, seething at your keyboard . . . 'why hasn't he replied yet, oh I'll show him, I'll call him a bummer, that will really get to him'.

Fantastically childish display of the internet at it's most childish. Resorting to swearing and being crude instead of actually answering any points that were put forward to you.

Once again, that must be because you have no valid reply.

Oh yeah, I will thoroughly love each and every single item I do buy for my bike, you seem to think I would be offended by you asking me to go buy stuff?! Why would I be, I love stuff!

Also, looking at your for sale / sold items by the way. Yeah, you are a real warrior for the economy and not splurging on nice shiny bike parts aren't you.

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 14:15 Quote
Hang on

#Insert awfully hilarious at how sad it is 'insult' here while waiting for person to reply#

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 14:32 Quote
Wow a stalker arent ya!

Something's obviously got up your bottom as you keep going off like a bitch on the beat

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.602132
Mobile Version of Website