If Pinkbike held a popularity contest, Laurie would lose.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
If Pinkbike held a popularity contest, Laurie would lose.
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 16:15 Quote
^^^

Laurie just got Itowned

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 16:19 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
^^^

Laurie just got Itowned

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 20:33 Quote
Well it appears the Godfather has just laid down the law, I guess he just killed the Threesome pass at laurie.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 20:34 Quote
bonfire wrote:
Well it appears the Godfather has just laid down the law, I guess he just killed the Threesome pass at laurie.

And made a pass at Mack? Eek

Mod
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 20:35 Quote
Even the best polls have errors in them and require a recount. Just look at the US elections as a prime example.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 20:37 Quote
-ito- wrote:
bonfire wrote:

Maybe the wife wanted a say.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
bonfire wrote:
-ito- wrote:
bonfire wrote:

Maybe the wife wanted a say.

Who could blame her? I mean she puts up with Jordan's beer farts and belly, she deserves something for all her troubles.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 20:41 Quote
That is true, and Mack could make it all better.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 20:49 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
Even the best polls have errors in them and require a recount. Just look at the US elections as a prime example.
Accept it. You are your biggest fan.

Mod
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 20:52 Quote
geezir wrote:
laurie1 wrote:

You woudn't say that if you went out with me.

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 20:54 Quote
Don't be so sure.Wink

Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 21:12 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
geezir wrote:
laurie1 wrote:

You woudn't say that if you went out with me.

Whoring yourself out to the general population of pinkbike is always a great way to boost your popularity/get crabs.

Mod
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 21:16 Quote
-ito- wrote:
Whoring yourself out to the general population of pinkbike is always a great way to boost your popularity/get crabs.
Just because I go out with a guy doesn't mean I will end up sleeping with them or spending the night. I have pretty high standards that are too high for most of the people here so you won't have to worry about the STD stuff or crabs. At least I don't have a tramp stamp like -Mack- attack.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015847
Mobile Version of Website