Kyle warner injured fron Phizer vaccine

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Kyle warner injured fron Phizer vaccine
O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2021 at 4:58 Quote
https://nomoresilence.world

Kyle's story is posted here, amongst many others. There are also stories from other professional cyclists. FWIW, this site is not compiling a comprehensive list of athletes dead/dying on the field this year, just publishing stories from people who submit one.

"Three Young Belgium cyclists from Kempen, Belguim all get heart problems following the Pfizer Vaccination, with two admitted to intensive care. The three young cyclists are part of the same team."

You'll also see the story of Greg Van Avermaet, one of the greatest racers from my generation, no longer competitive due to vaccine injury.

It broke my heart when I heard about Kyle (last month), but at this point there is no use wasting tears on the dumb-dumbs who play experimental games and win experimental prizes. I'm sure Kyle will make a great advocate for the vax-injured, but that's not going to restore his career nor his health, and it sure as hell won't stop the wave of tyranny which is drowning us all.

I'm also of the opinion that Outsidepinkbike is doing everything it can to bury this story and many, many like it.

Good luck to you all.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2021 at 8:25 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Biocoug74 wrote:
Pinkbike is disgusting for not putting this on the front page. I am a microbiologist. I told all you over a year ago that coronavirus was a Bioweapon, that it was lab created, and the vaccine was bad. All of you called me a conspiracy theorist. I was right, I was always right.

This is information people need to know about.
post some evidence for this wild claim please !

Have you ever heard of Dr. Robert Malone? How about Kerry Mullis? It ain't a "wild claim" it's a fact my dude.

Posted: Nov 16, 2021 at 10:32 Quote
I new this would go down a rabbit hole Rolleyes

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2021 at 10:49 Quote
[Quote="Matt115lamb"]I new this would go down a rabbit hole Rolleyes [/Quote

Yeah, you're right. Why would anyone want to listen to the actual inventor of mRNA or the inventor of the pcr testing method.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2021 at 13:17 Quote
[Quote="garrisond5"]
Matt115lamb wrote:
I new this would go down a rabbit hole Rolleyes [/Quote

Yeah, you're right. Why would anyone want to listen to the actual inventor of mRNA or the inventor of the pcr testing method.

Forgive Lambchop as he still can’t figure out which hole he likes.

Posted: Nov 16, 2021 at 16:01 Quote
Krumpies on board so the lunacy will continue

lol

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2021 at 16:24 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Krumpies on board so the lunacy will continue

lol
Why do you think people like myself and others would try to get this word out? Do you think that we are trying to hurt others with information like this? Do you think we are all just crazy? Do you see nothing wrong with this whole thing? Does any of this seem normal to you? Does the response from "global leaders" and pharma seem reasonable for a disease with such recovery rates? Does the deliberate squashing of highly effective treatments that have been used for decades seem normal to you? All people like myself wish to do is inform others of some information that is for some strange reason very difficult for most to find. We actually care a great deal about others and want to save people from potential harm. This mRNA technology has NEVER passed animal trials, because ALL the animals in previous studies died. That is alarming to me. Also alarming is the current animal trials are taking place at the same time as the human trials. Most of which are slated to end in late 2022 or early 2023. I don't want to be a part of a worldwide experiment. You are free to make your own choices obviously. We just want people to have as much information as possible to make informed decisions for themselves. God bless you.

Posted: Nov 17, 2021 at 1:11 Quote
Think you need a dose of horse dewormer , you have swallowed too much BS from infowars , newsmax and so on !
Won’t say god bless you but bye !

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2021 at 6:25 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Think you need a dose of horse dewormer , you have swallowed too much BS from infowars , newsmax and so on !
Won’t say god bless you but bye !

Kyle Warner would have been better off with horse dewormer, no? People are still ignorant, still listening to the same media, and still contributing nothing critical to the conversation. The US FDA can even spread their misinformation to the UK. That's impressive.

A needle for every arm. Line up for your boosters. Investigational vaccine is thoroughly tested. Nothing to worry about. What is the UK on now, booster number 3? America right behind?

Posted: Nov 17, 2021 at 12:01 Quote
Guy's you're debating with a Sheep . Matt blindly trusts rich and corrupt governments, politicians and corporations like big pharma who make profits from our sickness.

He's not worth trying to wake up and struggles with cognitive dissonance and Stockholm syndrome. Frown

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2021 at 21:01 Quote
https://informeddissentmedia.com/
November 8, 2021
Jeff Barke MD, Dr Mark McDonald, and Dr Peter McCullough.
47 min.

Posted: Nov 18, 2021 at 3:08 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
Guy's you're debating with a Sheep . Matt blindly trusts rich and corrupt governments, politicians and corporations like big pharma who make profits from our sickness.

He's not worth trying to wake up and struggles with cognitive dissonance and Stockholm syndrome. Frown

photo

photo
you keep posting this garbage about me being a fan of this gov , corporation’s and big pharma WHEN you know I’m not Rolleyes
Why don’t you spend some time researching PPE payments to companies owned by friends the governments pms instead of 911 , New world order and so on nonsenses tup

O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2021 at 19:49 Quote
From the Mayoclinic: “While there is a slight risk of myocarditis as a temporary side effect of vaccination for COVID-19, particularly in young males, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention still recommends vaccination for everyone 5 and up.”

Maybe myocarditis is temporary? I have read that it is not so temporary.

How does Mayoclinic define slight risk? Kyle Warner fell ill to a slight risk.

Where there is slight risk there must be choice.

Vaccinate the little kids! (with the investigational vaccine). There’s only a slight risk for temporary myocarditis- I don’t believe that. I don’t trust the CDC, FDA, NIH, nor the Mayoclinic.

Good luck homies.

Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 9:57 Quote
jorukfundan wrote:
From the Mayoclinic: “While there is a slight risk of myocarditis as a temporary side effect of vaccination for COVID-19, particularly in young males, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention still recommends vaccination for everyone 5 and up.”

Maybe myocarditis is temporary? I have read that it is not so temporary.

How does Mayoclinic define slight risk? Kyle Warner fell ill to a slight risk.

Where there is slight risk there must be choice.

Vaccinate the little kids! (with the investigational vaccine). There’s only a slight risk for temporary myocarditis- I don’t believe that. I don’t trust the CDC, FDA, NIH, nor the Mayoclinic.

Good luck homies.
Myocarditis is temporary in that once you get it, you have about 5 to 7 years left to live. Yes, temporary. There is no known medical technology to reverse chemically induced inflammation of the heart; regardless if perio or myo.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015615
Mobile Version of Website